cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Killing Floor
matswatz
yay, voting Smile

Tinger
has anyone got hive working im just stuck in a room with a load of guns?

Rofl teh cake
Prison is well made, but most of the parts of the map invite to a giant campfest. Cappan, Tings and me were just staying at one place with xBows and Flamethrower and everything was a breeze.

Rofl teh cake
Threadbumpan, is there any way to download "Last Stand"?
Haven't been able to find it on the internet, and downloading it from the server takes long, also dc's from time to time.

Mike
Taking it off anyway, doesn't matter.

Tinger
more maps

http://sandcrawler.net/forum/kfmod.ph...=downloads

aDamN
hey, could ya put it back to 7 waves/hard?
me and raven rocked the bastard tonight, but it was kind of easy modePfft the only time we came close to failing was when i -accidentally- killed myself with a nade

Cpt Obvious
Damn game is fucking with me, constant slowdown with twitching characters and occasional Blue screen of death when exiting game.

Mike
Added Arcade Shopping Center, download it here.

Unfortunatly, I haven't found a way to change the waves/difficulty in-game, only way to it is restart the server. Still searching though.

Tinger

Mike wrote:
Added Arcade Shopping Center, download it here.

Unfortunatly, I haven't found a way to change the waves/difficulty in-game, only way to it is restart the server. Still searching though.

That maps ok but some of the door and windows were bugged for me but you can ride a skateboard in it!!!!!

matswatz
yayupdateyay:

Tweaks

Improved the detection of Headshots on the Specimens

Removed the scaling of players' names over their heads, which was causing long names to be unreadable

Toned down the Blur and Camera Shake when a Specimen hits you. Blur now fades out more quickly

Cpt Obvious
god bless, now i just hope defrag helps enough so my game becomes playable.

Mike
Added OldeTower, download it here: http://killingfloor.net/misc/KF-OldeT...alpha2.rar

Mike
Replaced the default music with the Red Alert 2 soundtrack, it's brilliant.

Patriach with Hell March = win

Rofl teh cake
Does that mean we have to download that track?

Mike
No, it's not a server thing, it's just on my client.

aDamN
im having problems accessing the CI server. when i try to enter, it starts downloading official maps like offices, and then fails at the end.

Rofl teh cake
I have the same problem, tried yesterday.

Mike
Fixed

Rofl teh cake
We should definetely play Olde Tower together, best thing about it is, that it doesn't have a trader, you have to find all weapons, ammo and armour on the ground. This makes it a lot harder and its a great change from the "Waste-all-ammo-at-once-then-trader" games, you have to think if you really need to shoot here or not.

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 27-05-2009 13:37

Jump to Forum