cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Employment and you.
wolflordandy
Not by much Shock

Hungover Engie
Enlighten me so I may downsize my signature so it pleases you mortals.

Or do I just have to make a new, smaller one?
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

Raven
just crop it engie in paint or a graphics application Smile (lol cant decide on a sig Drunk)

Edited by Raven on 18-08-2008 16:49

img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Locke
I could set up a sig rotator for you raven Grin If you want Smile
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Raven
ooh enlighten me locke Pfft

Locke
check your PM's.
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Raven
oooh kinky at this time locke!

Hungover Engie
Shite, I'm bored! I want to sleep! Wah wah wah! Then I want to play games and fun and masturbate, I don't know SET ME FREE!!!
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

Hungover Engie
How much paint do you think a human being can drink before he dies?

Don Pedro
please experiment and tell us the resultsSick
www.gamingstuff.org/tf2sig.php/aid/DonPedro/tf2sig.png

stigdu
Was made redundant in early July, so still looking for work at the mo, as the current job market's shit. Sad

Was a telecommunications administrator, before that an office cleaning administrator, and sometime before that, worked as a runner/ editing suite assistant for a TV production company in Soho.

sick-lizard
You can have my old job, I finish next week & start work as a Database Administrator/Anaylst

old job up here:

http://www.helphiregroupjobs.co.uk/he...tails/1153

Hungover Engie
"Made redundant"? Ow, that stings.

stigdu

sick-lizard wrote:
You can have my old job, I finish next week & start work as a Database Administrator/Anaylst

old job up here:

http://www.helphiregroupjobs.co.uk/he...tails/1153

Thanks mate.

I've applied for about 10 Database Administrator jobs, but haven't received anything back so I guess there's tens of others out there with more experience getting the work. Sad

Where's Pinegate?

tomregev
I guess you can't call it a job since it's mandatory, but I'm a combat engineer. It's shit and I hate it but it's what I'll be doing until march when I'm being discharged and have to go look for a real job.

Also it pays the equivalent to about 110 pounds a month, less than what most slaves make.

Hungover Engie
Hey, I'll be doing some combat engineering starting January.
Is it really that bad?

tomregev
The training was interesting and, dare I say it, fun. But the whole idea of being in the army isn't my thing. Also dealing with some of the people can be a real pain, it's like everyone above you in the chain of command has to dumber that you.

Hungover Engie
I'm rather psyked about it actually and I wish to exploit the army for all it's worth concerning education.

I mean, I don't want to work in this shit hole forever.

tomregev
we're not talking about the same armySmile

Cpt Obvious
Still studying and soon 20. damn me for slacking earlier so im few years older then most in my class Smile
Not even sure if i will manage thru it heh.

Jump to Forum