cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Cleveridiot Comics version 2
crash

Acegikmo wrote:

That Pyro's a spy!:
Someone on the red team tries to warn everyone that there's a blue spy disguised as a Pyro around, but nobody believes him, and he does everything he can to convince them.

lol that kinda reminds me of cluedo! lol Giggleol:

MESER
Looking through some of my image files I found some old college project of a game inspired comic that I did, but I remember as usual the tutors interfering and making me change it around to a result I wasnt happy with but might inspire some ideas for Ci comic.

links to front cover and 5 pages.

img219.imageshack.us/img219/1376/frontcovergreybordersmamw4.th.jpgimg219.imageshack.us/img219/6627/comicpage1withtextf1sa9.th.jpgimg219.imageshack.us/img219/421/comicpage2withtextf1vm1.th.jpgimg219.imageshack.us/img219/9713/comicpage3withtextf1qg0.th.jpgimg219.imageshack.us/img219/6681/comicpage4withtextf1xl8.th.jpgimg219.imageshack.us/img219/9787/comicpage5withtextf1sg6.th.jpg

And some concept art I did for it too.

img132.imageshack.us/img132/2585/openinggamecolour3ei5.th.jpgimg132.imageshack.us/img132/3281/streetfight2copynw4.th.jpgimg132.imageshack.us/img132/1909/blankanewer2copyfl4.th.jpg

It was a long time ago nowSmile

Edited by MESER on 17-04-2008 22:56

mrbreckles
Haha, amazing, turns into Ryu =D
Could of been good, having his friends turn into rival characters. Having to fight his way to Bison to escape.

crash

mrbreckles wrote:
Haha, amazing, turns into Ryu =D
Could of been good, having his friends turn into rival characters. Having to fight his way to Bison to escape.

out of no where... *gaara steps in*..

TinyT
You should really do a dustbowl bonesaw massacre Pfft
We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world

crash
decided to have a go at my own "G-modding"

http://project-transmissions.blogspot...gspot.com/

nicolastheadept
Could we make up a new unlock for the spy (someone else's idea on the steam forums, that I've stolen), a secondary disguise kit. Spy can disguise as sentry, teleport, crates etc. Appears to his own team as in a cardboard box Grin

TinyT
*cough* solid snake.

http://www.vgcats...trip_id=26
We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world

Jump to Forum