cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Bad Company 2 Walk Through
Mr G
If people find other places for the client download drop links in here, dont forget to scan for dodgy copies.

http://games.on.net/file/31902/Battle...eta_Client = about 190kbs avg speed

Edited by Mr G on 28-01-2010 20:20

Tim
Thanks for the links! After my download stopped I've been trying in vain to find a decent server.

Mr G
a torrent file = again not sure if any of these are valid so be careful.

Rofl teh cake
Played a good round, finished very well apparently, got over 2k points, ranked first.
After turning off my hand was kinda shaky. This game is very good, played it with randomers, who didn't do shit for teamplay, still had fun. Can imagine it being awesomesauce with friends Smile

Mr G
removed a link file was corrupted

Tim
I can't get in to any games at the moment, they're having server probs I think... but if anyone wants to add me to friends in-game I'm TimA

Mr G
Add MrGs to friends

Mike
Had a quick game before, couldn't really get into it as it was laggy on every server. Seems good fun though.

Ryuu <- Friend Name

Tim
I played for about 15 minutes without lag, and it was a fucking blast, awesome. Can't wait till they fix it.

Mr G
YouTube Video

Mike
Apparently the Beta is an older build of the game, so the actual game will have better netcode and optimisation.

Had a proper couple of matches just now. Oh, this is a very fun game Grin

Edited by Mike on 29-01-2010 16:31

Rofl teh cake
We should try and coordinate some matches together, all of my games before were with randomers, but even those were fun when we got a specific amount of coordination together, but mumblling games with friends in a squad... <3

NaughtyMe

Rofl teh cake wrote:
We should try and coordinate some matches together, all of my games before were with randomers, but even those were fun when we got a specific amount of coordination together, but mumblling games with friends in a squad... <3

As I have repeatedly said - no-one uses Mumble apart from the Clan because none of you IDIOTS told anyone the address or any of the details!
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Undead2k
Those details are hidden in the clan info thread Naughty Pfft

Rofl teh cake

NaughtyMe wrote:

Rofl teh cake wrote:

As I have repeatedly said - no-one uses Mumble apart from the Clan because none of you IDIOTS told anyone the address or any of the details!

What Undead said and additional fingerpointing and hooting.

Mr G
patched : http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/ba...lient.html

Fens
Not had a chance to play yet as my gfx card decided to go tits up the other day, ordered a 5770 but it probably won't arrive till Tue/Wed. Yey for patches, hopefully it will be a little more stable by the time I get to play!

Undead2k
I think I'm going to wait for a demo or something public. Still not sure about getting this yet. It looks all shiny but how long will that last? Sick

Rofl teh cake
d'aw, shucks, beta is capped to max rank 11 and I already reached that Sad

wolflordandy
Ok boys and girls feast your eyes on this:

Single player gameplay!
YouTube Video

and some gameplay of the Beta from the dl* guys, you may recognise mr agrippa's voice near the end, lol.

YouTube Video

I'm still waiting to get paid by work so I can preorder Sad

Jump to Forum