cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Borderlands
Rofl teh cake
Played online a bit with obvious, it was a great timewaster and fun, but kind of easy imo. It was always some kind of waltzthrough for me. Nevertheless, enjoyed it alot Grin

Cpt Obvious

Rofl teh cake wrote:
Played online a bit with obvious, it was a great timewaster and fun, but kind of easy imo. It was always some kind of waltzthrough for me. Nevertheless, enjoyed it alot Grin

We didn't get to the arena quest yet...

also it gets a bit harder on multiplayer and there is second playthru after you complete that makes everything harder.

alecom

NaughtyMe wrote:

alecom wrote:
I think you can yeah, but that ruins the fun :/
Cheating in any game ruins the fun..

Tell that to MrG when I first joined the server a couple of years ago. I was confused because Soldiers were appearing above points in Well as if by magic. I was new to the game and thought there was a hole in the roof. Saw it happen again this time I was sure there was no hole and they were just appearing - then I complained on the forum....ah memories.

Haha well they're fun if you want to mess around, but as a general rule I stick by my statement!

Raven
GrinYeah definately gets harder just defeated the final boss and not giving spoilers however i have to say carry every gun that uses every type of ammunition and just dont die!
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Mr G
A funny intro by unskipable Smile

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/video...orderlands

Locke
Does this remind anyone of a less shitty version of Hellgate: London?

*and yes despite popular belief I am still alive Grin*

Edit: Online Username is LockeWiggin, not tried it online yet tho.

Edited by Locke on 04-11-2009 02:59

img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Rofl teh cake
Obvious and me just killed "The Destroyer".... wow, that was easy.

gori11a

Locke wrote:
Does this remind anyone of a less shitty version of Hellgate: London?

*and yes despite popular belief I am still alive Grin*

Edit: Online Username is LockeWiggin, not tried it online yet tho.

Who is this imposter? Locke who?

Edited by gori11a on 05-11-2009 17:29

if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

tomregev
Grenades that explode and release more grenades, I'm in love.

Oh and fuck whoever thought it's a good idea to put adult skags in the first level.

tomregev
For anyone playing hunter, I got a gunslinger mod I don't need but it would be a waste to sell:
+66% pistol fire rate
+3 deadly skill
+2 loaded skill

If anyone wants it message me on steam.

Mike

Mr G wrote:
OMG gun Smile

Just got one, only had it for about 10 minutes and I've already blown myself up many times.

So is it a random weapon or does everyone get it?

ryuu-project.co.uk/omg.png

matswatz
I think the lvl 28 version drops from that guy you prolly got it from pretty much every time. Seen it two times now.

Raven
Yeah its a story related gun from that dude you fight good gun Smile

Mike
Aw, there was me thinking I was special Sad

tomregev
What dude would that be?

Raven
near the end but dont want to give spoilers away youll know when you fight him Grin

tomregev
Fine don't tell me, just found one in a crate anywayGrin. Pretty useless though, between the self damage and the slow projectile and fire rate it does more harm then good, the only time I found it useful is against those guys with the huge shield.

Raven
Yeah i find eridian weapons more useful just against shields then i just switch to another gun Grin

tomregev
Just finished it, got to say I feel kinda disappointed, the ending is so anticlimactic.

Cpt Obvious
Yes the last boss was very lame.

Jump to Forum