cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Physical activities :D
Rofl teh cake
And I'll sing pokemon, YARRR.

Weightlifting rocks btw.

tomregev
Is it anything like that?
3.bp.blogspot.com/_nGpXooHKp_8/SdTEczQJWvI/AAAAAAAAACE/-Ac3iVwh-D8/s320/rock.jpg

Rofl teh cake
hey, I thought alecom took the job as bad punmaker.

nax23
paintball 4 life Smile
i got a paintball club and i also play on tournaments..
and 3 times a week body workout
and as much sex as i can get

Devilz Slave

Locke wrote:
Chipping in to say B8's are horrible.

Get yourselves some Paiste Sigs or Alvedis.

Also DW > all.

Edit also:

photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs115.snc1/4840_203180450275_881675275_7417111_5364222_n.jpg

photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs115.snc1/4840_203180455275_881675275_7417112_870251_n.jpg

holy crap, do you shit money?? O.o
so, we're talking about starter kits, so no sig-paiste or alvedis cymbals...Pfft
and also I have to say, that in y opinion Sonor > all is true (except the pedals), I think that lots of drummers (and lots of beginners) just think "wow, paiste, I heard of it so I buy it", and thats crap!
I like Meinl most, of course, Paiste 2oo2 are awesome, but too expensive for me...

One of the worst things is the Joey jordison-paiste alpha story; all the noobs think "wow, jj plays them" and so they buy them, but in reality jj plays rude and 2oo2, and I think that that is just disgusting...

Locke
Smile Don't shit money just built up the kit over the years cymbal wise, The actual kit itself I paid half up front and my parents loan'd me the other, Finish paying it off last year.

I'm missing 3 things from it. Need a 22" K Heavy Ride, A splash of some sort, And one day, a Ludwig Black Beauty brass snare.
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Devilz Slave
really nice drums, but I couldn't play on that kit well I think, the ride would be too high for me Pfft

-un-faithful
nice drumb kit, altho you cant beet a set of tabla, love the sound they make DevilSmile
Chill =]

Devilz Slave
new cymbals arrived today
loveMeinl Mb10 14" Heavy HHlove
loveMeinl Mb10 18" Heavy Crashlove
loveMeinl Mb10 20" Bell Blast Ridelove
just awesome

Cpt Obvious
I dont speak drums but grats anyway devilz.

Devilz Slave
ty cpt Grin
when i got time for it, I'll make some photos...

Jump to Forum