Killing Floor
Rofl teh cake
Requesting 10 waves, we need to lvl up

Mike
Your wish is my command Wink

Cpt Obvious
not 10, seven
7 waves and win = achievement.

Also we should play around with the mutators sometimes. I want to play a game with only Flesh Pounds as enemies.

Cpt Obvious
SPOILERS
All perk boosts.

http://forums.ste...p?t=861089

Raven
Yeah stick up to 7 waves to get achievements love
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

fefe
I want to play it Sad

Rofl teh cake
Sandbox mode would be awesome, 1mil little Clots to headshot on, gotta get dem perks Grin

Undead2k
You dont get experience for perks in sandbox mode Pfft I already tried it.

Rofl teh cake
Really? awwww
Back to regular wave shootan.
About 250~300 headshots for Lvl3 Sharpshooter to go Frown
700 for Lvl3, 4 and 5 are gonna be ridiculous

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 16-05-2009 14:08

Mike
The support perk is great.

The shotgun upgrades make such a big difference, especially when you're dealing with large mobs of regular zombies. It also increases penetration so double-shot hunting shotgun is devastating. Also useful for helping surrounded teammates, just 2 shots and they're free.

Cpt Obvious
Yeh gettin addicted to support perk with the hunting shotgun aka SUPERSHOTTY.

But main focus is on firebug so i can get myself immune to fire eventually. then just run and spray <3

Raven
the range at level 5 of the flamethrower is huge an extra 100& range thats like a quarter of the map Shock
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Rofl teh cake
Sharpshooter perk is very mint, but very hard to achieve. Got like 1500 headshots to go for lvl 4. But the benefits are great, I can get deagles for like 300$, less recoil on Deagle, Lever Action and CBow and about 50% more dmg when I do a headshot. Lovely Grin

Should we try hard for an iffy? I feel a little bit underestimated when we all work together. Patriach is a little bitch, yes, but all the other zombies, even the fleshpound become mincemeat after 2 secs of grenadespamman.

Cpt Obvious
Oh joy lvl 3 firebug, got +50% range and burning grenades.

Cpt Obvious
Read a interesting little detail on killing floor forums. Apparently they recorded real guns shooting for all the weapons in the game, yes even LAW.

Thats why the weapons in the game sound so good. Shock

Mr Waffles

Rofl teh cake wrote:
alright now, here are some things I really have to say I frowned up.

British voice acting: Totally ruined my boner... the accent is so horrible Frown

Hahhaha cake. Is KF really good? I'm just loving L4D so much now that I'm not that interested in kf. Also I can already see the "CAN'T YOU SEE I'M RELOADING" annoying me.

Edited by Mr Waffles on 17-05-2009 23:11

Cpt Obvious
Waffles yes it is. Its like a very greatly improved version of L4D survival mode... cause you can actually survive.
Good variety of weapons and the perk system make it replayable.

And ofc SDK and soon to come community maps.

Cpt Obvious
Mike and Mr G might wanna check this out:
http://thekilling...php?list.2

Tinger

Cpt Obvious wrote:
Mike and Mr G might wanna check this out:
http://thekilling...php?list.2

downloading the maps now to check them out Smile

Mike
Not using the 3rd map as it's 100mb. That'd be a nightmare. Uploading the others.

Also enabled map voting at the end of the round.

EDIT: Well, Last stand is shite, it's just a copy of London with a couple of areas blocked off. Not worth the download.

Edited by Mike on 18-05-2009 15:38

Jump to Forum