cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
What's in the update - get ready for a spy shock
Raven
Go Meser Go Meser! sort out them slagssss lolWink
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Flying
All servers are filled with noob medics. Just been on one where almost half the team was medic (16vs16). I did get 12 achievements done so I've got the Blutslaughter. It's never been so easy to kill people with the bonesaw..
Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

palad1
Hmmm noob medics?

Time for me to get this Engie achievement then Grin
[url=http://cleveridiot.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php]
cleveridiot.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/27286_random.png
[/url]

Bios
tbh i love all these medics, its only a good thing, doesnt matter if there bad at it just means if the other team has enough bad medics then its just more sitting ducks for my scout Rock

though yesterday we did have 5 medics and no heavys on turbine Sick
server2.uploadit.org/files/mrbios-biossig.jpg

Mr G

Bios wrote:
tbh i love all these medics, its only a good thing, doesnt matter if there bad at it just means if the other team has enough bad medics then its just more sitting ducks for my scout Rock

though yesterday we did have 5 medics and no heavys on turbine Sick

Arh but its the classic exmaple of woods for the trees, thinking its ok another medic will heal him am healing this one, where as two medics on the team think well we have a duty to heal as many as possable.

TinyT
See that's the most annoying thing about the mass medics, everyone on the team is buffed / healed because there are so many goddamn medics. Makes my job as a scout much harder (Yesterday I tried to take out a simple sniper, but seeing as he had a personal medic I just gave up halfway through beause the sniper having half-decent aim led to me losing ground way faster than I should).

Also, I absolutely agree with Meser. I didn't play medic on the server last night because of all the poopy ones
We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world

Fallen Seraph
Oh yea, the snipers getting their own personal medics. Part of me dies inside whenever I see that... It was even worse to see BEFORE the patch came out, though...

Bios

TinyT wrote:
See that's the most annoying thing about the mass medics, everyone on the team is buffed / healed because there are so many goddamn medics. Makes my job as a scout much harder (Yesterday I tried to take out a simple sniper, but seeing as he had a personal medic I just gave up halfway through beause the sniper having half-decent aim led to me losing ground way faster than I should).

Also, I absolutely agree with Meser. I didn't play medic on the server last night because of all the poopy ones

naaahhh its a good thing Grin sod the sniper and bat the medic Rock its easy enough as a scout to avoid a sniper, thats what your double jump is for Wink

Edited by Bios on 01-05-2008 14:13

server2.uploadit.org/files/mrbios-biossig.jpg

TinyT
I know, was kind of a bad moment. Hadn't seen the medic beam at first (turbine sniper spot, medic in the vent). Tbh it was a very bad moment, nothing I'm proud of. I'm just used to snipers dying in like 3-4 seconds Pfft
We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world

palad1
Gah...

I feel like ranting...

OK, see ya in a week on the CI server when the stupid ZOMG MUST HAVE MEDICHIEVEMENTS !!!!!111 rush is over.

I'm off to buy GTA...

Cheers,
Palad1

Edited by palad1 on 01-05-2008 15:11

[url=http://cleveridiot.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php]
cleveridiot.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/27286_random.png
[/url]

sick-lizard
we may class restrict it for a while...

Ramini
I spent last night browsing some public servers in search of a place where the medics made up less than 1/4 of the team. Oh my, I have never seen such incompetence.
I packed up at 6am though, got the syringe gun, that thing is awesome, if you can aim with it it's amazing. I was beinghealed by another medic and managed to stand down a heavy with a medic.

Flying

sick-lizard wrote:
we may class restrict it for a while...

Eventhough it is a solution, I do not condone of it. Not letting people play what they want to play changes the gameplay for them.
Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

sick-lizard
fine enjoy the n00bs see ya Grin

Say
bloody restrict it dear god please!!

NaughtyMe
I demand more dwarf sex....

....oh shit wrong forum. Sorry.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Ramini
It's so annoying. I don't normally play the medic nowadays but I used to alot. I'm no master but it so annoying having all these other medics healing your target, plus the assists are messed up so although you've ubered some guy the new medic whos healing him gets your assists etc.
I keep seeing people I've never seen before on the server running around with bonesaws and just getting killed too, there should be some sort of exam you have to pass before you get to play a medic.

NaughtyMe
Yeah - like Americas Army - where you have to perform various training exercises before you are allowed to use various classes
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Tinger
I have one thing to say on this subject. Why the fuck did they release that kind update for just one character. Are they fucking stupid or something? what did they realy think people would do????

Medic was my favorite character to play. But at the mo I aint touching it untill they release them kind of updates for the rest of the characters. because if you are playing on a server as a medic with a load of medics on your team you just look like a idiot :upset: :upset:

sick-lizard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPESj8...PESj8MffRk

Jump to Forum