cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Frag videos ahoy!
Fallen Seraph
okay, seeing as how I'll not be finishing it this side of christmas I may as well link my own badly edited effort.

linky

it's all from last weekend (and like I said, rather badly edited) from our own glorious server and from a public no-crits bball server.

I'm also afraid that it's a little NSFW. It contains some pixellated dongs. I thought it was totally necessary for the plot, but Jem convinced me that it should be taken out; but I've not had a chance to do so Sick

spaceboy
Oh man! That was awesome Fallen! I want mooooooooooooooooooooore!!! Grin There were some great air shots in there and it was really cool seeing all the locals in the video Grin .. having said that I think, funny though it was, Jem might be right about the pixellated dong section Wink

Rofl teh cake
Shiny raven is shiiiiiiiiny. X)

Armacoast
Nice vid mate!!! But the editing isn't really that good but some cool frags.Rock Looks like someone trained on tr_rocket_shootingWink.

And yes we want more like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/9b3200whoa.gif

tomregev
The most fuel efficient pyro ever:

YouTube Video

Edited by tomregev on 28-09-2008 22:36

spaceboy
Wooo that was awesome Tom Grin I love the airblast rocket jumping Grin

fefe
what the hell awesome damnit Roll
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

spaceboy
Another spy vid from SubtleArt/Lt. CYndi Lauper who did the commentaries I posted before. He is just my spy god, I think this is the best pure spy frag vid I've found so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tPkk2...MiU&fmt=18

Edited by spaceboy on 29-09-2008 21:56

jem58
YouTube Video

Crazy soldier frag video. Editing isn't that hot, but the frags are probably the best I've seen. I mean those long-range double mid-air rockets are just outrageous, and I haven't even heard of the guy lol Sick

Called Fragga, dunno what clan but its a UK team I think.

alecom
nice frags... the spy was fun to watch.. but spy is always fun to watch Wink

spaceboy
Oooow nice Jemima! Here's another good soldier video.. probably not as good long range airshots but there's some nice twitchy up close ones and some awesome shotty work:

YouTube Video

Edited by spaceboy on 30-09-2008 00:35

krakyn
Why do people insist on taking out the hud from frag videos? Your health might end up embarrassingly low but that just makes the kills more impressive. Its like when people cut before an obvious death, have some balls and show yourself dying ffs its part of the game and anyone watching with a bit of game sense will know what happened anyway.

Rant over, nice vids Smile

NaughtyMe

Krakyn wrote:
Why do people insist on taking out the hud from frag videos? Your health might end up embarrassingly low but that just makes the kills more impressive. Its like when people cut before an obvious death, have some balls and show yourself dying ffs its part of the game and anyone watching with a bit of game sense will know what happened anyway.

Rant over, nice vids Smile

If they show the deaths it wouldn't really be a frag video then would it?

I guess they remove the HUD so you can see more(?)
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

spaceboy
Maybe you're being overly cynical Krak and they actually just think it makes the video look cleaner and more cinematic with no hud? .. I'm just playing devil's advocate though as I think you're probably right Wink Also they deny themselves the impressive big block of kill credits at the top right when they go on a rampage!

Oh I also found another cool demo movie, I imagine this is what Jem's like in a match Wink :

YouTube Video

Oh balls I just realised this was posted before by Fallen... which is understandable given that he's in it Grin I was just watching it through again and remembered he's the scout that gets gibbed on the middle CP of well at 2:07. Sorry for reposting it, but it IS awesome Wink

Edited by spaceboy on 30-09-2008 17:29

fefe
uii sweet I love it Grin

jem58

Spaceboy wrote:
Oh I also found another cool demo movie, I imagine this is what Jem's like in a match Wink :

Epic music hardly ever plays while I'm in a match :'(

Armacoast
After all this trick jump vids here, here are 2 more. All made from the TLR Clan!!!!

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

And if you think you saw all rooms on the map "Best of all classes" you should watch this vid:

YouTube Video

i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/9b3200whoa.gif

fefe
uh all 3 are awesome Roll

alecom
wow those secret rooms were cool Rock

tomregev
I knew about the medic haus but I never knew it had so much to do.

Jump to Forum