Hey Homer welcome! Grin
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

-un-faithful
howdee-diddley-dudely homer-rooney
Chill =]

Clever Idiot

homer wrote:
Hi there!

I've been playing on the TF2 server for a few weeks now so I thought I register here. Very nice server and a lot of friendly people!

friendly people are you sure its our server you are playing on Pfft

lol welcome to the forums dude Pfft

NaughtyMe
I already post here, and I am a grumpy, old, rude bastard!

But hey, hello one and all....I hate you when you kill me.

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

nax23
www.ugly.plzdiekthxbye.net/medium/m005.gif
poor naughty
www.ugly.plzdiekthxbye.net/small/s027.gif

sick-lizard
hmm the same naughty that couldn't get a kill on granery so i uberred ...& still didn't get a kill doh....that was bad luck!

NaughtyMe

sick-lizard wrote:
hmm the same naughty that couldn't get a kill on granery so i uberred ...& still didn't get a kill doh....that was bad luck!

awwwwww - now why did you have to go and embarrass me like that on the forum. In any case it was your fault - you didn't use your uber-gun thingy correctly and caused my aim to drift...

Edited by NaughtyMe on 15-02-2008 21:09

sick-lizard
coz aiming with a bottle in your hand is really hard lol

MESER
Ci is very notorious amoungst TF2s other servers when I play on other servers always get Ci recognition and fanbase Ci rules the average level of gameplay on the server is veryhigh, after playing on our server I join others or when ours is unpopulated and smash the life out of em beating my previous records, maybe noobs stay away our server or im just lucky on these other popular servers. Either way I think Ci is amazing and feel very proud to be a member yay for us. looking goodCool

jem58
lol we must be internet celebrities.

Last night when the Ci server was down I ventured into unknown territory for the first time in weeks, and found myself on a different server to try out Badlands. Quite a few people recognised my name heh (which I liked). It had hlstats info popping up all the time, and I was laughing about the fact I was gaining 20 points every time I killed this guy (and he was losing 20) and after a domination I don't think he was too pleased lol.

It did feel weird hardly knowing anyone in the server though, and I was still checking to see the moment the Ci server came back online Pfft

gir
I'm on the Ci forums! yay me.

keep the server the way it is and I'll come again until the Purple-black-striped-box 43 (Reloaded Zombie Gordon special edition).
imgs.xkcd.com/comics/random_number.png

Clever Idiot
Welcome to the forums Gir

Raven
Welcome Gir! Grin
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

-un-faithful
hey gir
Chill =]

MESER
Gir!!!! welcome matey

sick-lizard