Frag videos ahoy!
fefe
cake got taught Pfft
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

wolflordandy
I love the kritz reflect on the sentry rockets Grin

Cpt Obvious

Spaceboy wrote:
He reflected an arrow Cake Wink They're projectiles so you can shoot them back and get a headshot Smile The sniper rifle on the other hand is a hitscan weapon (i.e. the bullets don't actually exist in the game world) so it's impossible to reflect them back.

Cake thought it was a bullet reflect because when you reflect a arrow and get a headshot it shows a normal headshot kill notification.

Normal HS: www.mzzt.net/tf2/dark/headshot.png

Arrow HS: www.mzzt.net/tf2/dark/headshotarrow.png

Rofl teh cake
Obvious, ace attorney at law, defending my case, high five.

wolflordandy
Upon HQ inspection, it is the arrow headshot icon. Although they should add a deflect arrow headshot logo, make it backwards or something. (like the ambassador headshot icon)

spaceboy
Really high quality spying here from DL and JH (with a lil sniper in there as well). For those of you that haven't heard of him, and lets face it why would you have? Grin DL is generally considered (in America at least) to be the bestest spy in comp tf2 Grin
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Mike
As much as I hated uploading it, it was too good to delete.

YouTube Video

wolflordandy
Lol, the evil laugh that followed was great! Guessing by Naughty's name this was recent?

Rofl teh cake
oh naughty, you so crazy, you so craazy.

Humi
mid-air bottle, nice Grin

NaughtyMe
Sorry about the Mike, the urge was too great. My PC has been having BSODs (on Windows 7!) so I am back down to 2 GB of RAM until after Christmas until I will get different RAM - I hope that it's just bad memory and not anything else - otherwise I shall be pissed.

Anyway, yes any opportunity to bottle someone ruins my score sometimes - but is oh so rewarding. Snipers especially so as they are soooo far and I am usually sooooo dead.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

alecom
The BSOD usually tells you what's up - but you need it to be set to not immediately reboot after BSOD so that you can catch what it says.
From that I'm sure you can figure what it's trying to tell you, but if not then I'm sure someone here will know.

NaughtyMe

alecom wrote:
The BSOD usually tells you what's up - but you need it to be set to not immediately reboot after BSOD so that you can catch what it says.
From that I'm sure you can figure what it's trying to tell you, but if not then I'm sure someone here will know.

Well from the looks and googling of it - no-one ever really knows. It boils down to it could be: memory, memory controller (mboard), PSU, CPU or a combination of all.

Memtest suggest the memory, hence my removal of 2x1Gb sticks. However,boots and tests on he remaining 1xGb sticks one at a time reveal no errors. Booting and testing with both, while initially no problems brought 1 memtest error.....it's a fucking pisstake and conjecture. I am receiving 2x2gb for Christmas - this will be a revealer. If this fails I shall RMA my board, it's only 6 months old.
click->

alecom
Ah I see, mine ended up being the graphics card (for the least part). I have yet to see if that was the only problem though!

NaughtyMe

alecom wrote:
Ah I see, mine ended up being the graphics card (for the least part). I have yet to see if that was the only problem though!

Oh new BSOD - I am so happy.
click->

gori11a

NaughtyMe wrote:
Sorry about the Mike, the urge was too great. My PC has been having BSODs (on Windows 7!) so I am back down to 2 GB of RAM until after Christmas until I will get different RAM - I hope that it's just bad memory and not anything else - otherwise I shall be pissed.

In the BIOS of ASUS P45 boards there is an option called "Comon performance level" dont know what it is on yours (Gigabyte?) this has a big impact on stability have you tried uping this?
Higher= more stabilty
Lower= more performance
Are your settings on Auto?
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

NaughtyMe
YouTube Video

click->

Leif
Haha, reminds me of the knifekill in MW2.

alecom
Yeah, nice find (:

spaceboy
Awesomeness ahoy!

YouTube Video

Grin
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Jump to Forum