cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
League of Legends
spaceboy
Ah right, well that makes sense then.. woulda been a bit silly to have anything useful in gameplay terms which would soon become unpurchaseable Smile
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Cpt Obvious
i won a game today as Eve.
post worthy achievement.

Rofl teh cake
They are like Tier 2.5. Better than Tier 2, slightly worse than Tier 3.
HP Quints for 1k ip, with like 30hp, a steal if you don't have any of those.

tomregev
They forgot to nerf the holiday armor pen runes, so for now the are better than the tier3 ones. Though they'll probably catch onto it pretty soon.

Page
Well I've been playing with Lux tonight and she is incredibly fun to play, especially with a bit of cooldown reduction - you can just spam her ult all day long (I think it goes down to around 22 second cooldown). At the same time she doesn't seem particularly overpowered at all (but a solid choice), although I guess different builds possibly could be.

tomregev
Anyone else game crash after champion selection when it launches the game?

Cpt Obvious
yeh had that once.
also had some lag in a game, went from 50-200 ping randomly.

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 20-10-2010 19:20

Cpt Obvious
Community tier list.

http://www.league...p?t=301883

The actual list (updates in real time):
https://spreadshe...la0F#gid=4

Cpt Obvious
YouTube Video

wolflordandy
Meh, done that plenty of times, hell, I bait Blitz's into doing that as it explodes in there face afterwards! Grin

I've also been playing Lux alot, and her mega death laser of doom is fucking awesome. So far I've not had chance to really get her AP up to do huge damage (just pick off runners/support fights from afar) she is very manahungry, but I'm gonna try maxing a soulstealer and see how the damage looks Smile

Cpt Obvious
Lux era tierlist:

* Tier 1: Galio, Sona, Amumu, Morgana, Ashe, Warwick, Janna, Anivia, Annie, Taric, Shen
* Tier 2: Kennen, Miss Fortune, Tristana, Twitch, Kog'Maw, Kassadin, Twisted Fate, Garen, Xin Zhao, Udyr, Zilean, Vladimir, Olaf.
* Tier 3: Pantheon, Heimerdinger, Corki, Gragas, Veigar, Poppy, Akali, Rammus, Shaco, Sion, Nunu, Singed, Mordekaiser, Yi, Karthus.
* Tier 4: Ezreal, Nasus, Kayle, Sivir, Fiddlesticks, Malphite, Soraka, Blitzcrank, Gangplank, Nidalee, Teemo, Jax.
* Hard to place on a team: Lux, Swain, Katarina, Alistar, Ryze, Urgot, Eve, Mal'zahar, Tryndamere, Cho'Gath, Mundo

the discussion: http://www.league...p?t=109533

Not shocked at all to see Sona at top, she is broken as hell. Godlike support, decent survival and one of the best harassers early game. Also one of the best ultimates in game...

Also lol Ezreal Kayle and Nasus at tier 4.
And YAY Teemo is no longer hard to place on a team Grin

wolflordandy
I'd have expected Lux to be higher, as she's quite handy with her slows and holds (plus mega death laser)

Sona, yup definately in need of a nerf (however much I love her)

Me and my mate laning with Sona and Galio, he ultis, and just keep his health topped up before aoe stun after the taunt wears off... co-opratively they're pretty evil.

Cpt Obvious
Im not that shocked, everything she does, morgana does better. Besides range.

Lux is not bad, but since there is morgana, lux will be hard to place on a team.

spaceboy
Now there is a Blizzard Dota Smile I dunno how committed Blizzard will be to this as it's a free mod for Starcraft II.... but nonetheless it's official which means it's Blizzard vs Valve in DotA-land Grin

Cpt Obvious
Blizzard Dota will be such amazing fanservice. Sylvanas vs Raynor etc.

Cpt Obvious
POSSIBLE leaked LeBlanc abilities.
http://www.nerf.h...-deceiver/

Stealth of some sort? yep
No mana cost on abilities? yep
Able to make enemies do friendly fire? YEP

Will be so much fun if true.

EDIT:
CONFIRMED FAKE BY RIOT.

shame, no way they can top those when it comes to hilarious abilities.

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 28-10-2010 01:28

tomregev
No way something like that will make it into the game. They wouldn't allow Lux to stealth allies, they won't give flash a hit timer because it's too complicated, they wouldn't buff Eve because of low elo players. Yet suddenly there's a champ that turns on friendly fire.

Anyways I'm pretty disappointed that the new champ is another caster, when are we going to get another tank or a jungler?

Edited by tomregev on 28-10-2010 03:14

spaceboy
Incidentally those skills have been confirmed as fake by the Riot admins Smile

Also according to the admins they didn't remove the stealth thingy from Lux due to it being game breaking/too complicated or whatever, they removed it due it causing a shedload of bugs interacting with all the other champions and their stuff.

Edited by spaceboy on 28-10-2010 16:58

wolflordandy
LeBlanc the Deceiver...

Abilities:

Sigil of Silence: LeBlanc projects an orb towards her target, dealing magic damage and marking the target for 3.5 seconds. If the target takes damage from one of Leblanc's abilities, the mark will trigger, dealing damage and silencing the target.

Distortion: LeBlanc rapidly moves to a target location, dealing magic damage to nearby units. In the following 3 seconds, she can activate Distortion again to return to her starting location.

Ethereal Chains: LeBlanc flings illusionary chains towards a target location. If it hits an enemy unit, it will deal initial magic damage and slow their movement speed by 25%. If the target remains shackled for 2 seconds, the target takes additional magic damage and is unable to move.

Mimic (Ultimate): LeBlanc can cast the previous spell she cast. The mimicked spell deals significantly increased damage. 30 second cooldown.

Mirror Image (Passive): When LeBlanc is brought below 40% health, she instantly becomes stealthed for half a second. When the stealth fades, she creates a Mirror Image that deals no damage and lasts for up to 8 seconds. This can only occur once per minute.

tomregev

Spaceboy wrote:
Also according to the admins they didn't remove the stealth thingy from Lux due to it being game breaking/too complicated or whatever, they removed it due it causing a shedload of bugs interacting with all the other champions and their stuff.

Haha, that's so much worse.

Sigil of Silence- Kennen
Distortion- Kennen+kass
Ethereal Chains: Morgana
Mimic- Ryze?
Passive- Shaco

Jump to Forum