cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Frag videos ahoy!
tomregev

Spaceboy wrote:
Ha ha ha, I hate you guys Pfft I was just trying to help clear the stickies Grin Who knew the splash radius was that big XD

Well we only messed around with it for about an hour after they changed it.Grin

Cpt Obvious
YouTube Video

Rofl teh cake
Pretty good. Also, make sure to watch round two.

wolflordandy
loved end of round 2, with the oblivious sniper.

spaceboy
If you need to win an extra round and you get to mid with 40 seconds left on the clock what do you do? This! Grin

YouTube Video

Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Rofl teh cake
40 secs? Hah, noobs.

fefe
noooobs Grin we only need 0.17 secs left and can still win Grin
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

spaceboy
Really nice entry for the PLDX TF2 Movie Making Contest here , I was really blown away by the quality and editing Smile

wolflordandy

Spaceboy wrote:
Really nice entry for the PLDX TF2 Movie Making Contest here , I was really blown away by the quality and editing Smile

Pretty funky stuff, first part was great, nice editing, the 2nd part made me a bit sick with the backand forth and constant strobe effect.

Some great kills too. I'm guessing some of those were friendlies with a pyro in the team, lol.

alecom
I liked the music.. but yeah andy! That second part of the video where it jumped back and forth was annoying.. and the strobes and stuff :/
I like the effects for exploding people ;D

tomregev
The editing was good, but the music sucked and the frags were pretty boring.

spaceboy
Oh wowie check this out; never to be finished Crack Clan team frag video Grin

YouTube Video

Real shame that they didn't stick with it as with the right editing (and possibly cutting out some of the less impressive clips) I think the footage was there for this to be the best tf2 video yet made.

matswatz
Saw it earlier, the frags are out of the door dead amazing.

Edited by matswatz on 28-10-2009 02:41

Masson
That was awesome

alecom
out of the door dead amazing? Giggle

I really liked the video

Fens
Loved the boxing vids! Crack Clan vid was also pretty cool, any chance of a full ci frag movie in the future? Cool

I know this is not TF2 but I was chatting to Spaceboy last night and he mentioned that he wanted to take a look at my old css movie so I uploaded it, enjoy! All frags from ladder or cup match play (no public or pcws frags), unfortunately I lost lots of my best frags due to the constant updates css was getting at the time so the frags are a bit of a mish mash, but Bl!nder did a great job imo!

YouTube Video

Edited by Fens on 29-10-2009 09:09

Mr G
nice vid fens

sick-lizard
nice vid fens looks like hax Grin

It would be nice to have a ci frag vid, just need sombody with the time and inclination! We produce quite a few stv demo's & would be quite a mammoth task to get the decent frags & tales of fail into a movie. Currently all the demo's(since auto record was fixed) from matches played on our servers are uploaded to http://cleveridiot.com/stv/ these are cleared down when an update breaks the demo's.

spaceboy
Ha ha ha, holy shit.. 10 men enter.. only Fens leaves Grin I think we all knew that Fens was a gaming robot sent from the distant future to annihilate us all and this video is just added proof Grin Truly awesome stuff Mr. Fens Grin

Rofl teh cake
I can't watch the video fens, says something about not avaible in my country

Jump to Forum