cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
League of Legends
tomregev

Spaceboy wrote:
He sounds RIGHT up my alley Grin He's got a slow.. and a root.. and I love dots.. and he turns into a raven demon thingy (not a crow Pfft) Grin I don't usually buy champions straight away when they're released but I'm totally getting this guy! Need to start saving my ips!

Ravens are crows.

spaceboy

tomregev wrote:

Spaceboy wrote:
He sounds RIGHT up my alley Grin He's got a slow.. and a root.. and I love dots.. and he turns into a raven demon thingy (not a crow Pfft) Grin I don't usually buy champions straight away when they're released but I'm totally getting this guy! Need to start saving my ips!

Ravens are crows.

Well get you and your taxonomical erudition! I had no idea they weren't both distinct species, confusing!
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Mr G
same genus (Corvus) but they are quite distinct animals.

Cpt Obvious
He looks cool.

wolflordandy
So we now have Khorne (Mordiciser), Nurgle (Urgot) and this new guy turns into a greater daemon of Tzeentch... so now all we need is a Slaneshee champ...

I'm expecting pink and purple with pieced nipples and horns...

spaceboy
Oh wow Slaanesh champion would be awesome! Grin Especially in a game that already features so many giant breasts! He/she would fit right it Grin

spaceboy
Just went 8 games without a win... then decided to play Kogmaw.. went 19 and 4.. maaaaaaaaaan that guy deals damage Grin It's really satisfying to take out all the irritating tanky dps before they can even get in range to attack you Grin

tomregev
They're fixing the manamune, it's going to keep the cost and effect cooldown but get the old damage Grin

Exxy
YouTube Video

Real life Twisted Fate, wat?
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Rofl teh cake
Sigh... GAMBIT, not tf. Crickey, the nerdrage is strong in me.

Cpt Obvious
Twisted Fate is just a pussy version of gambit, TF teleports away when gambit KICKS ASS,

Cpt Obvious
http://eu.leagueo...1286217266

I hope Soviet Swain is about 500 rp. Do want.

spaceboy
YouTube Video

... and patch notes

Ha ha ha at Sivir buff:

* Attack range increased to 425 from 400

I'm sure a 6.25% increase in range is really gonna make a huge difference Wink

Shame the Eve remake isn't out this patch Sad

Rofl teh cake
Holy sheet, he seems ouch.

spaceboy
Reports from the test realm are that he's massively underpowered... so you know, caveat emptor. Having said that I'm totally getting him for laser bird alone Grin

tomregev
Those are some cowardly changes. At least the manamune isn't total garbage now.

spaceboy

tomregev wrote:
Those are some cowardly changes. At least the manamune isn't total garbage now.

They sure are.. in fairness to Riot the test realm was down a lot for some reason recently (possibly connected to WCG) so I guess they didn't feel comfortable doing anything more dramatic without the usual level of testing. I imagine the changes to Kog, Eve and Jax etc will appear next patch.

tomregev
Well I regret every cent I've put into this game.

Some "pro gamer" made a post about starting to play lol and his goal of getting to the top in 90 days. Riot gave him free RP and IP amounting to about 80K. Not only that but in the greatest of dick moves they changed another player's username so this pro asshole can have his nickname.

To top it all off and make the whole experiment pointless Riot devs have been mentoring and playing with him from the start, meaning he doesn't have to claw his way out of newbie island and elo hell like the rest of us.

Seriously I love this game, but I fucking hate the company.

Cpt Obvious
http://clgaming.net/

Pics of new skins.

FUCKING LOL at Dr.Shen

Exxy

tomregev wrote:
Well I regret every cent I've put into this game.

Some "pro gamer" made a post about starting to play lol and his goal of getting to the top in 90 days. Riot gave him free RP and IP amounting to about 80K. Not only that but in the greatest of dick moves they changed another player's username so this pro asshole can have his nickname.

To top it all off and make the whole experiment pointless Riot devs have been mentoring and playing with him from the start, meaning he doesn't have to claw his way out of newbie island and elo hell like the rest of us.

Seriously I love this game, but I fucking hate the company.

Just saw this video, and I am not impressed. I thought it was going to be fatal1ty or some fucker like that.

M1lkfat is a self-centered HoN spam that keep flaming every game that he deems to not have a competative side. He is gonna play this game, bitch and whine about every character that someone good plays and rapes him, then destroy the game, and fuck off back to HoN or some newer MOBA game.
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Jump to Forum