cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Good Morning :)
Undead2k
Good morning, love the snow :3

Edited by Undead2k on 07-01-2010 15:08

Masson

Mike wrote:
After half an hour of almost slipping on the ice, turns out 95% of the College (including tutors) couldn't be bothered turning up. The 1 assistant who DID turn up said that we'd probably spend the day revising Functional Skills...so we all left and I spent another half an hour trying to get home without a concussion.

The most annoying thing is that most of the college LIVE in Liverpool so they've got less of a journey than I have, I live over the fucking river. Very pissed off. Need to kill something.

Don't they have a college website you can check for this?

Solo

Masson wrote:Don't they have a college website you can check for this?

I don't think they have the internet in Liverpool. It's a bit backwards.

And I appreciate Mike gets on the internet, but I suspect it's because he's not from Liverpool and therefore had previous knowledge of such things...
www.ziip.co.uk/ziipsigs/ziip_bc2.jpg

Raven
Uni cancelled so happy oh mike you go across a river i go across the solent Grin
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Mike

Masson wrote:
Don't they have a college website you can check for this?

Aye but they don't really use it for any important updates. It's more of an advertising website.

Raven
Morning!

Tim
Morning! We have no water :/

Mr G

Tim wrote:
Morning! We have no water :/

Morning not so good then Tim Sad oh make sure you test every tap is off if ya leave the house.

Edited by Mr G on 08-01-2010 11:34

Undead2k
Morning :3

Solo
Morning (almost)
www.ziip.co.uk/ziipsigs/ziip_bc2.jpg

NaughtyMe
It's fucking snowing AGAIN...I don't think I am ever going to make it back to the office!
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

sick-lizard
I phoned work this morning and asked if could take the day off, just could not be bothered to fight way into & back from work again lol Smile

tomregev
I just wanted to say it's 24C and sunny.

NaughtyMe

tomregev wrote:
I just wanted to say it's 24C and sunny.

Israel, does the sun never stop shining? You only get snow in the Golan Heights, do you not?
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

tomregev
And in Jerusalem. It does stop shining though, the last two months had a lot of rain and thunder storms, but the last week was like summer.

Also sunny weather has the downside of water shortage, They even added a drought tax in December.

Edited by tomregev on 08-01-2010 14:41

Tim
Morning all, just got our water back, yay!

Undead2k
Morning. Suns out and the snows melting. If it freezes tonight there's going to be a lot of ice tomorrow :X

Raven
Morning!

Undead2k
Good morning (almost) Pfft

Raven
Morning

Jump to Forum