cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Joining Ci
crash

jem58 wrote:
tbh this is more a reflection on the number of awesome regulars we have than anything else.

Me, crash and luke were playing on a different server last night and aside from their clan members, everyone else was pretty shit - puts our server into perspective lol.

hahha yeah top three fraggers... lol.. got asked for a match too. now thats a first Giggleol:

Acegikmo

FuZz wrote:
And all of a sudden, tumbleweeds can be seen blowing through this thread Wink

Of course Pfft

Clever Idiot

Acegikmo wrote:

FuZz wrote:
And all of a sudden, tumbleweeds can be seen blowing through this thread Wink

Of course Pfft

Sounds a bit like that last night when you where caught team swapping and finding excuses quicker than a .50c whore panties dropping down.

"but everyone else does it" lol - we like sportsmanship players mate.

Oh and for all the other tards out there that think auto balance - spec and rejoin team is ok then whoa com'on grow a pair.

Acegikmo
It's not that I did it "because everyone else does".
I just assumed the rules on the server had changed, since I had seen others teamswitch without anyone telling them not to, even when there are lots of Ci's on the server.

krakyn
Sometimes it depends which Ci guys are on and how much attention they are paying as to whether you can get away with team swithcing. Not that I do mind, but I have seen other people do it, mainly to be playing with friends so not quiet as bad.

jem58
If I'm honest I only get pissed off about team switching when people are switching away from my team lol

It's not a fraction as bad as it used to be though, it hardly happens at all nowadays.

Say
you will find quite a few of the ci guys teamswitching ... but only when the auto assign players kicks in and all the ci guys end up on one team. I call that fair team swapping - they're doing it to balance out. But to do it because you just fancy being on the other team. That's a no no.

Edited by Say on 29-03-2008 17:21

nicolastheadept
I only ever switch to be on the same team as my friend Smile (jason7564).

Flying

nicolastheadept wrote:

That is considered teamstacking and isn't allowed.
Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

Cold

Flying wrote:

nicolastheadept wrote:

So blunt... he even put a smiley in his post Sad

Flying

cold wrote:

Flying wrote:

nicolastheadept wrote:

So blunt... he even put a smiley in his post Sad

I'm immune to these things. I can be very cold and heartless..
Control yourself

nicolastheadept
Ok, won't switch again Sad

FuZz
To be honest, ignore Flying, he's a willyhead.

As long as you're not switching from a weaker team to a stronger team, or at least as long as you changing team doesn't adversely affect the game for the team you left, then switch away.

We're not out to deliberately remove peoples' enjoyment by stopping them from playing on a team with their mates just because we can. That's not adminning, that's just "being a cunt".
img80.imageshack.us/img80/7185/userbar522753bs9.gif

Flying
Well Fuzz then I've seen some people being a cunt on more than one occasion already Wink
Control yourself

sick-lizard
I wear my cunt badge with pride, see anything with a bit of fur round it, thats me that is!

Don Pedro
Ci = Cunts International

nax23
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
nobody should know thatDevil

FuZz
I always thought it stood for Capacious Intelligence...........either that or Completely Incompetent.

Depends on the day Wink
img80.imageshack.us/img80/7185/userbar522753bs9.gif

Acegikmo
Crazy Inhabitants

Clever Idiot
Not a need attribute but it certainly helps at times

Jump to Forum