Raven
lol Abunai @ your own sentry Grin
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

sick-lizard
tis called Birthday mode & is actually part of the game Wink

Say
you get party hats aswell!

Ramini
Was playing on one of those the other night, quite chaotic.. slaughter and baloons flying everywhere, you stop to admire them and get backstabbed.

Thought I'd stick this up.
Why I love the CI server
Its always full when I first log on (Sometimes even 31/28) and I'm forced to go play with such incompetent people its just a good feeling when I get to auto change servers Grin

Megalomania
If you connect directly via ip you can use the hidden slots.
img401.imageshack.us/img401/9208/tf2sigtz5.png

jem58
Weird, for me the player id on the deathcam stays in the middle of the screen. Just did some poking around and it seems this was patched out ages ago to move it to the bottom right, like in all your screens, yet for me it still obscures my killer's face. Any thoughts?

Megalomania
Hmm, like you say... it was patched ages ago for the rest of us.

crash
hehe
my crew posted a few pics at our blogsite as well.. thought i'd might as well share :yes::yes:

http://project-transmissions.blogspot...tress.html

Edited by crash on 24-01-2008 06:17

Say
The name appears in the middle of my 'dead screen' aswell. Hmm.

Ramini
Even when you take a screeny? My killers name is a bit random on the placing but its moved away to the bottom when I take a shot.

Zap
img165.imageshack.us/img165/2041/image00001sh9.th.jpg

just something from tonights minigun massacre Sickhy:
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

crash
gosh.. you dominated that many ppl?! :no::no::no::no: couldn't even get close to you as a spy.. sobs.. good show zap good show.. haha

Tim
haha, well done Zap. But to be fair to us, that was without doubt the worst team I have ever played with. At one point we have 5 spies and 3 snipers, I was running around trying to find a demoman to uber. Me and Say got incredibly frustrated.

Zap
yeah I noticed how many spies you guys had, 5 spies and two 2 snipers when all what you needed was a few good ubers to push us back.
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

Tim
Heh, yeah, the point wasn't even that well defended, we could've taken it easily if a few more of the team coulda been able to distinguish their arse from their elbows. And you guys ubered a spy a few times, which only rubs it in, heheh Pfft

jem58
Lol thats crazy. I think chickensoop and bones had a lucky escape there Wink
By the end of that round I think I had about 10 dominated, and managed a 49-point round as medic, which practically doubled my previous best score as any class Wink

I can only imagine how insanely infuriating it must have been to play against for like 15 minutes or so. The teams were a bit stacked in fairness I guess (even after the shuffle) but clearly a lot of blus were being pretty idiotic Wink I was wondering whether a clever spy would have been able to get into the tunnel and cap the point, since I'm pretty sure we had no defence back there, but obviously your idiots weren't clever Wink

Megalomania
Sounds like fun (unless you're on tim's team) Grin

Say
at one point I'd made it past them all - I'd gone down the tunnel and up from there... There was the CP no-one about and about 10 stickies on the CP. I thought ahhh bugger.

Jumping about on the CP couldn't see this demo man anywhere. There wasn't any one running back to the cp from the other team. Everyone else was stuck getting pushed back then *boom* i'm dead.

5 sodding spies and 3 snipers. :no::no::no:

sick-lizard
next time, will look at class limiters but hesitant to go down this route but it sounds like it maybe a good idea, what do you guys think?personally thinking that the max spies should be 2 x?

Tim
Personally, I'm opposed to any kind of class limit on a public server. Normally there's no problems, and there are the odd occasions where we wanna have a laugh and the team decides to all go spy in a futile attempt to backstab the opposing team to submission. Smile

So I vote no.

Jump to Forum