cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Starcraft 2
tomregev
Holy balls that's a huge buff
YouTube Video

Undead2k
http://www.gamerb...t&id=79479

Gamerbase in Reading are doing a Starcraft 2 Tournament next month. I am possibly a little too excited but I plan to practice loads for this event, more than I did with the i40 lan games! Pfft Need to get better for the i43 or i42..!

No idea what to expect but its going to be an entire day of just Starcraft 2 Grin

Edited by Undead2k on 22-09-2010 21:28

sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

Undead2k
Anyone interesting in assembling a fun 3v3 or 4v4 team to take on Day9's latest funday Monday challenge? ;D

For those who don't know Day9 is a Starcraft 2 shoutcaster. (link) And recently he has been setting challenges for his viewer base with something he calls Funday Monday. He imposes a new challenge each week and viewers get to submit their silly replays in the hope to be seen the next Monday.

So far he has done;
Zerg - No Queens.
Protoss - Not allowed to build your expansion until you have at least 1 Carrier on the battlefield. (So 1 base carrier rush :X)
Terran - Not allowed to build Marines, Marauders or Tanks. ;D

This weeks challenge is;
You are only allowed to build a single unit type for the entire match. Said chosen unit type has to also be announced to everyone at the start of the map. :3 Overloads, Queens, Observers, Overseer and workers don't count so you can build these Pfft

tomregev
I'm up for it.

Leif
I think he only wants 1v1 replays, but I'm up for some 3v3, 4v4 anyways Grin

tomregev
"Send your replays of 3v3 or 4v4 game where you publicly announce what units you will be making at the start of the game"

Leif
Ow right, awesome Grin.

Leif
New patch coming soon that will focus on improving zerg.
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/761331

tomregev
That's nice, though I've pretty much given up on the ladder, at least until they fucking fix terran. I'm sick of having to 2 gate every game just to barely survive the first push.

Leif
Well they'll nerf reapers into the ground now, and that's really the only thing I find tough to defend against early on.

Leif
Loose two games against zerg, win one game against a proxy/voidrushing protoss, get promoted to platinum league.

tomregev

Leif wrote:
Well they'll nerf reapers into the ground now, and that's really the only thing I find tough to defend against early on.

Marauder marine timing push? Though I guess it is easier with zerg since you have more units and the creep speed bonus.

Edited by tomregev on 08-10-2010 19:40

Undead2k
http://us.battle....log/936928

1.1.2 Update!

Its online on the US servers now so its only a matter of time before we get it.

tomregev
Holy crap that's a big voidray nerf. Can't understand why they nerfed the speed upgrade, not like someone ever gets it unless it's so far in the late game you might as well through money at something.

Pretty big templar nerf as well Sad

Love the roach change, now I can go back to destroying zerg with my immortal push build from the betaDevil

Edited by tomregev on 15-10-2010 02:04

spaceboy
I have this game now! Hooray.. Spaceboy 854 Grin

I pretty much suck at it so far, is anyone else still playing it?
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Leif
I play it mostly with my friends, but hit me on steam if you want to play some games, and maybe I could teach you one thing or two Grin

Undead2k
Still playing, not as much as I wish I could but still trying. Mostly play 1v1 ranked games but I'm always up for anything else. Smile

Radoo
Radoo - 148 Grin

spaceboy
I've just found this series of youtube vids called When Cheese Fails... and this ep is so amazing...

YouTube Video

... unbelievable Grin

Edited by spaceboy on 11-04-2011 02:27

Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Radoo
Ahahahahaha... Roll

Jump to Forum