cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
A Very Engie Update :)
Cpt Obvious
New engineer voice clips.
YouTube Video

NaughtyMe

gooroo wrote:
I've spun up a little server for those of us who enjoy a bit of farming!!
85.234.148.51:27065 - McGhee's playpen
It'd be awesome if people who are farming fans could organise a meetup time - if you supply the mumble, i'll supply the nibbles!!
I've heard rumours that Monsieur Mal-Lizarde may get the pub up and running though - so this will be for achievement whores only Wink

I am an achievement whore up until I receive the items, then I fizzle out. But, if anyone is still around towards the later part of the evening it would be cool. If not, bottoms to you all. Thanks Gooroo.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

tomregev
The new domination lines suck.

Masson
if you build a level 3 sentry normally, switch to that mechanical glove and relocate it, it gets the bonus's of that mini sentry.

Cpt Obvious
YouTube Video

Raven
Had a go on some of the new pl maps its nice the payload race feels like an actual race

still not got the new engi stuff yet Shock

Edited by Raven on 09-07-2010 14:06

img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

tomregev
There needs to be a longer cooldown when an engie switches out the wrangler, as it is even if you kill the engie chances are you won't make it to cover in time before his sentry goes auto and kills you. Those 3 seconds aren't really a noticeable downside.

Also I really dislike the l4d lines around the cart, it's more distracting than helpful.

Gunboats nerf Frown

Edited by tomregev on 09-07-2010 15:20

Mike
I like Coldfront.

That is all.

spaceboy
Haven't played at all with the update yet, but what the hell is up with nerfing the gunboats? They were barely viable before and a lot of people have called for buffs for them since they came out so I can only imagine they're basically worthless now Frown
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Masson
what was changed with the gunboats? can't check right now

spaceboy
They used to give 75% self damage reduction and it's been reduced to 60% Sad
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Jump to Forum