cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
League of Legends
wolflordandy
Singed is hard to play, but great if played well, he has a throwback move and a huge speed/regen boost, so hes the perfect inniater to grab the other team's squishyest person and throw em into the middle of your own team!

Cpt Obvious
Its fun, get the best speed boots, improved ghost, ultimate and you run speed of light.
Then rush in the middle of them, suplex the weakest one out, run a lap around them poisoning all then run out.

Tim
I just downloaded this since I saw all you fine folks playing it. My username is TimmyA. Add me. Now I'll try and figure out what's going on.

Rofl teh cake
I hope you didn't download the american version.... hi exxy and vixxen Grin

Wicked Vixen

Rofl teh cake wrote:

Shush now ya`ll tmi
images.ukcs.net/15400/lol.jpg

Exxy

Rofl teh cake wrote:

Haha, Wait. Shut up.
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Tim
I did too. Haha. Will be about to play some tomorrow I think Smile

Devilz Slave
if we do a AT of 5 ppl, all should be in mumble, if not its kinda senseless - also mumble is quite fun with fe and cake, so get on it when playing. Also contact me on steam if you want to play Pfft

Cpt Obvious
New set of available champs.
Ashe Corki Gangplank Gragas Jax Kassadin Morgana Malphite Sivir Veigar.

spaceboy
Awwwww.. I wanted to try out Fiddlesticks some more! Oh wells! I wonder how expensive he is Grin
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

wolflordandy
Bah i've unlocked half the freebee people, tho least i have my UFO corki skin Grin

Exxy

Spaceboy wrote:
Awwwww.. I wanted to try out Fiddlesticks some more! Oh wells! I wonder how expensive he is Grin

3150, Happy farming! :3

Number9
Teryn (main account)
Orayi (smurf)

Wicked Vixen
Add me on LoL, the name is Lissi Wink
images.ukcs.net/15400/lol.jpg

spaceboy
I had my first game where I got 20 kills last night as Fiddle, I'm so glad I got that awesome scarecrow guy Grin
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

fefe
horray lets play together spacey Grin
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Exxy

Spaceboy wrote:
I had my first game where I got 20 kills last night as Fiddle, I'm so glad I got that awesome scarecrow guy Grin

Fiddle is completely awesome Grin

tomregev
Damn it one of you people has to teach me what to do in this game, no matter what champion and what items I get I do piss poor damage and die in 2-3 hits.

Exxy

tomregev wrote:
Damn it one of you people has to teach me what to do in this game, no matter what champion and what items I get I do piss poor damage and die in 2-3 hits.

Your items has to pretty much depend on what heroes you're up against. I usually start off with a defensive build, and then go strong on damage items.

wolflordandy

tomregev wrote:

Tell me a couple champions you want to try play with and i'll either grab a guide for you, or give you a list of items to buy in what order.

Or if I finish this god damned presentation tonight I'll play a game with you on mumble and lane with you Smile

Jump to Forum