cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Why "AgrippA"?
Rofl teh cake
I remember a funny situation today on one of those THG servers with fefe.
We were both rushing at each other in the little tunnel all the way to the left on Dustbowl map 2, both of us having a medic with charge ready. I expected it to be some kind of unstoppable force against immovable force match, but fefes medic cba to trigger uber and just ran away, while he was standing there all alone against me and uber. I could hear his curses outside.

Yeah, I agree to you guys. Mostly stupidity of the own team mates. Or snipers. Or spies.

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 19-06-2009 13:12

fefe
oh fs I hate that medic Sad
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Ramini
haha, theres a knack to the ranting though naughty which you have indeed perfected. You need to share your gift with the world!

I merely utter an irritated "fuck you" and give the screen the middle finger half the time I die Wink

Cpt Obvious
Im afraid what whine and insults would fly if i used my mic... The stuff i type is sometimes not even close to the stuff i think.

Raven
start a phone call through steam friends and leave it running will receive the fulll force of swearing Grin
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Rofl teh cake

Raven wrote:
start a phone call through steam friends and leave it running will receive the fulll force of swearing Grin

AM I RITE SPACEBOY?!

matswatz

Cpt Obvious wrote:
Im afraid what whine and insults would fly if i used my mic... The stuff i type is sometimes not even close to the stuff i think.

"Vittu! Saatana! Perkele!"
nothing but dust down here

vadoom
My real name is Vadim and some girls i met in Vietnam kept calling me what i heard as "Vadoum".

matswatz
Sure they were girls?
nothing but dust down here

Page

Alecom wrote:
Lucky Number 13 - because the Lucky represents my luck, and Number 13 represents my misfortune. I have absolutely no skill, it's all completely lucky and unlucky situations. Though people still feel the need to say "not so lucky now! hahaha!" ):

I will testify to his luck, when he was playing sniper I'd always know it was him because he'd be the sniper running in with his machete out - and critting me every single time as a pyro, that made me rage Headbang (seriously, pyros should not have to be scared of snipers at that range Sad)

Fens wrote:

NaughtyMe wrote:
There are times when I find the server over-populated by people that seem to never have picked up a mouse in their lives, let alone play an online game. It's a wonder the idiots managed to launch the game in the first place. You see to their faces I am polite, but inside I am wanting to shout

"fucking shoot the cunt, shoot them, NOT ME, I am not a spy, you see that fucking ! above my head, that means I am on YOUR side, because this is my voice!! No that Soldier is not a Spy either, he's firing rockets...shoot that dodgy loking fucker that's the opposite colour to us who thinks he's still disguised - but is in fact a worse spy than me! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!

A man after my own heart -I hear you and I feel your pain! Let us rage together against the stupidity of others brother!

Or at least in a couple of weeks anyways, off on holiday to the States tomorrow Smile

I completely agree with this, like when pyros stand there looking at me blankly whilst I'm burning to death as a medic, or someone I'm healing takes my health pack whilst I'm burning to death as a medic, or when a medic just looks at me when I have 3 life left, and thinks nah, let's not heal him (had this happen consistently one match and I was screaming down the microphone) Headbang
And Naughty is so cute in his raging, like a giant cuddly bear Roll Pfft

Oh, and Page is just the nickname I got from my tutor group in secondary school, my real name is Pagan.

Edited by Page on 21-06-2009 09:22

wolflordandy
My name comes from when I first started playing online (or direct modem to modem in thsoe days) games of Red Alert 1, Dungeon Keeper and Age of Empires 2. Good Times.

I use to play WarHammer 40k with all those mates, and odly enough I collected Space Wolves in the main, so called my self Wolf Lord Andy (was originally WolfGuardAndy, but it was too long for most games, so i promoted myself!).

Sometimes I use to alt name of HandyAndrew if wolflordandy is taken, and for fantasy things its always Andreas VonDyke or Scarlett DeMartre. Don't ask why, just random names that popped into my head while playing old RPG games Grin

Locke
Mine comes from a Book called Enders Game, Where the charicter Locke is alot like me in terms of ambition and manipulation. Plus my best mate (at the time, who introduced me to the book) had already taken Ender.

Am tempted to change my game name to Ender now, Especially since Locke from lost came about Sad
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

tomregev
Always thought it's because of Locke from FF6, nice to know.

Leeroy
Yeah mine is a pretty obvious stolen name, but ever since I saw the video it reminded me of me in every game I play. So, I thought I would use it and its turned out pretty well Grin
http://www.youtube.comwatch?vwatch/wa...kCNJRfSZBU

Edited by Leeroy on 23-06-2009 12:56

Jump to Forum