cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Sniper Update
Leif
lol awesome job Tom, I lol'd Grin

fefe
leif's post !

wolflordandy
I'd imagine the "zoom" to have no actual zoom, but go into iron-sights ala bf2/cod4

tomregev
I really don't get why they still bother with arena mode.

Cpt Obvious
because its still pretty popular. I got a arena server in favourites that is full 24/7.

tomregev
If it was that popular they wouldn't have to resort into getting an endorsement from Abraham Lincoln.

wolflordandy
Like the payload versus, sounds fun, I had the same vague idea long ago! Lol.

spaceboy
Yeah I'm glad that's finally gonna come out Grin I really expected it with the Scout update and was a leetle bit disappointed that it didn't after they teased it, the rogues!

agrippa
i laughed hard at the address on snipers postcard

NaughtyMe
q_q I just want to be abnle to play =- I'm losing my bottle count
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

spaceboy
Oh noes! Sniper update without Naughty would not be the same! :'(

fefe
I want to play new payload :>

Leif
Can we have the arenamaps in the vote pleeeeaaasee Grin

sick-lizard
no

agrippa

Arena mode is mainly a catalogue of blunders.
-Winston Chirchill.

Bet you wont be seeing that quote on the tf2 blog durign the sniper updates. Arena mode is dull, i swore i would never never never play it again.

Edited by agrippa on 14-05-2009 17:19

wolflordandy
Had some fun playing on an arena server last night, mostly scout and spy. So funny backstabing 5 of there team in a row, then cloaking and stalking the last member. Muhahaha.

tomregev
Razorback is bullshit, unless it requires the sniper to equip it like a weapon which makes it useless.
Since it's electronic though I hope spies can sap it, would be hilarious.

NaughtyMe
Yeah, but it says it shatters after you stab it, so one time use. Will it replace the SMG, so your proected but the Spy can pistol you to shit...?

Who knows for sure until it is released.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Ramini
Agrippa, want to rage some?
I don't like this, watching your back is part of being a sniper. If it replaces the smg i'll probably use it though since I do never use the smg anyway.

spaceboy
Yeah... I didn't want to complain before it was out, but wow.. I guess I'll just leave it unsaid... It does say the shield slows the sniper down.. hopefully it's a lot so that they can't catch spies to get them with the kukri.. even so they're gonna basically be impossible to take out if they're not entirely on their own.

This also makes me worry that one of the unlocks for spy will be a fire retardant suit.. which I don't think would be worth trading any of the current weapons for, but lets cross that bridge when we get to it Wink

Jump to Forum