cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
L4D blog update. Patch next week.
Hunt0r
idd coming down now Grin

tomregev

Fixed a case where infected players would get a respawn time on their initial spawn into a map

Hell yeah.

Made ms_force_dedicated_server not require cheats

Good news for Mike's server.

tomregev
The lighthouse, it burns!

Ok, survival mode can be fun, not log rides and roller coasters fun though, more like shoving chards of glass up your ass and sitting in a bath of tabasco kind of fun. Still with a couple of guys who know what they're doing and have mics it's quite an experience, very humbling.

Edited by tomregev on 22-04-2009 01:45

NaughtyMe

tomregev wrote:
The lighthouse, it burns!

Ok, survival mode can be fun, not log rides and roller coasters fun though, more like shoving chards of glass up your ass and sitting in a bath of tabasco kind of fun. Still with a couple of guys who know what they're doing and have mics it's quite an experience, very humbling.

I believe I said the word "cunt" a number of times, but this time I meant it everytime it tumbled from my mouth.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Cpt Obvious
I loved it, got top score on most maps atm, i think you only see friends scores on survival mode tho.

YEA WE OWND YOUR SCORES.

tomregev
Another update:
Survival Mode Changes

Darkened the Lighthouse background movie and increased the contrast with the user interface elements

Chapter selection is now available when creating a Survival lobby

Single player coop now works correctly after playing Survival online

The correct game mode will be set when playing back a demo

Changed holdout server spew to be development only

Stats are no longer updated while viewing a demo

Correctly update the leaderboard based on the player's personal time, not the team best time

Show the player's best time in the scoreboard

Removed Survival exploits from The Terminal, Last Stand, The Crane, The Boathouse and The Warehouse

Fixed tanks sometimes not spawning after 15-20 minutes
____

Anyone knows what does exploits were?

nax23
does the search key work for u guys?
cause i own also a server and we start a lobby and we got the search key in our config we never find a serverDevil

tomregev
The key doesn't work as far as I know, force server works though.

Raven

tomregev wrote:
Another update:
Survival Mode Changes

Darkened the Lighthouse background movie and increased the contrast with the user interface elements

Excellent now we wont be blinded Smile

Jump to Forum