cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
COCONUT CUP DRAW!!!11
Zap

Hungover Engie wrote:
Wait a second... What time is it in Britain now?

they live in silly land, meaning they are 1 hour behind us normal people
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

Hungover Engie
*gasp* Heathens!
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

-un-faithful
hey thanks guys ( and gals), for all the effort and time in setting all this up . it was top fun, watching and participating and am already looking forward to the next one. many thanks and salutes to our victors - jem and sammage, they did a top job. really enjoyed it all. cheers you sweeties.
Chill =]

Raven
do we have the groups for the quarters yet?
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

tomregev
it's the two winners next to each other.

vadoom
This time, can we (froggies) not open the competition, maybe second match would be great.

jem58
[Ci] Don Pedro: 1. froggies vs rage quitter
[Ci] Don Pedro: 2. ???? vs jammage
[Ci] Don Pedro: 3. great scot vs swedish duo
[Ci] Don Pedro: 4. cry some moar vs tba

quarter-finals

Don Pedro
yeah tomregev is right. the winners of the top two games play each other. another poster to follow soon with all the details we might start next weeks games at 7:30 so it doesn't go on so late.
well played everyone, mucho fun indeed Smile

www.gamingstuff.org/tf2sig.php/aid/DonPedro/tf2sig.png

Raven
good effort chaps interesting match line up Smile

krakyn
First we have to play the highly efficient Germans now the hardly efficient Swedes, what going on here??? RollGrin

Loads of fun tonight, next week will be great, well played Cake and Fefe

Acegikmo

Krakyn wrote:
First we have to play the highly efficient Germans now the hardly efficient Swedes, what going on here??? RollGrin

Wait, are you in great scot? Shock

Raven
can we haz new poster?! Drunk

Acegikmo

Raven wrote:
can we haz new poster?! Drunk

Agreed Smile

krakyn
Honest to god people read the posts before yours. They are working on a poster but it takes time since they didn't know the line up before an hour ago.
*sigh*
Pfft

Raven

Don Pedro wrote:
another poster to follow soon

Drunk

spaceboy
Well played everyone! Was a lot of fun to both watch and play in. Commiserations to Locke and Masson but it sure was a close game so we were probably just lucky. Also nice headshot Locke ya basta! Wink .. now you can delight in sitting back next Sunday and seeing us get spanked by the team that beat Shifty and White! I mean, ahem, we're very very confident Shock

Rofl teh cake

Krakyn wrote:

You guys just won, because I had fefe. JUST KIDDIN LOL XD.

No, seriously, great game, it hurted my self confidence very bad, but I'm happy that we are on the same team, means Ci². Hope we'll be able to do a event like this again, because we really want to pay you guys back. Devil

Hungover Engie
I think a 2v2 match went a bit stale after a while. How would a 3v3, maybe 4v4 turn out?

I mean, there's three different class groups (support, offence and defence) and a team could decide what kind of speciality they would have. Also, a spy would be less useless as well.
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

krakyn
3v3 and 4v4 are the numbers they are looking at for arena competitions, along with no medic and engineer. But I think we had to go 2v2 for our first tournament because the teams are so much easier to get together for an event with so many unknowns.

As I have said elsewhere Cake you and Fefe lost to Ci2s normal primary soldier medic pair, that we can work well as a team is no surprise after all our practice, so don't take it too hard. Plus we actually understand everything the other one says so it makes comms way better than clan matches where no one has a clue what I am saying. Roll

Edited by krakyn on 15-09-2008 14:03

fefe
3vs3 or 4vs4 would be nice Grin

but I want a revange against the scots Pfft
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Jump to Forum