cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Warhammer Online
Weazle
Say ... yep that's us Roll .... Horde on Daggerspine till we migrated to Kazzak.

Oh Tim yep its the same old guys you know and love from Planetside Smile
www.creepcultmurderers.com/img/ccm_logo_tiny.jpg
Demos: www.myspace.com/creepcultmurderers
"[i]Is it true that there is a place in a man's head that if you shoot it .... it

NaughtyMe
-Never could get into these types of games...I haven't the patience or the time. I didn't realise that a large amount of people here played them...should I suspect a sharp drop in Ci players on TF2 for a time?
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Locke
FANTASTIC.

My WAR Key is still apparently invalid.

fucking EA.
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Locke
MY GOD EA ARE CUNTS.

They've changed they're thing saying they've sold out of early access and everyone will have to wait till thursday to play which is BULLSHIT because the site specificaly said "early access" and "open beta" when I pre-ordered it.

Fuck all I can do now except become more bitter, sarcastic and pessamistic than I already am. Once more my faith in humanity is dented.

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

NaughtyMe
E....A.....

It's in the game.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Rofl teh cake
MMORPG's? I swore I'll never play one of those games EVER in my life...I played Ragnarök on a private server (They are for free) and wasted 500€ on buying items, what I totally regret now.

Say

Weazle wrote:
Say ... yep that's us Roll .... Horde on Daggerspine till we migrated to Kazzak.

Remember B00n Control ? THAT WAS MY GUILD!!

Weazle

Say wrote:

Weazle wrote:

Oh you guys ... the amount times we ganked each other Giggle
www.creepcultmurderers.com/img/ccm_logo_tiny.jpg
Demos: www.myspace.com/creepcultmurderers
"[i]Is it true that there is a place in a man's head that if you shoot it .... it

Say
Oh yes Pfft

I was a multitude of different char's
Chiyo, Meiho, Sayuri, Katsumiyo, Säy.
Fuzz (fuzzeh) was there aswell but that was way back

Fionny
so any others setup in war on karak that I can add to friends?

Say
me - sayuri
agrippa - tenten
wolflordandy - andrew

Locke
SOME FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED:

Dear Mike

Many thanks for your recent purchase of Warhammer.

Demand for the Live Game Headstart has been phenomenal and new keys are being generated at the moment to meet this demand – you will receive an email with your Live Game Headstart and In Game Item keys as soon as possible. We expect the keys to be ready on Monday afternoon.

We apologise for this inconvenience, and assure you we are doing everything possible to secure your game keys as soon as possible.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Customer Support team.

Many Regards

The EA Store team.

Devil Thats what I thought bitchs.

wolflordandy
Lol @ locke

Yup, my character names were stollen, so i ahve Andrew and Starlett.

frosty
some quick siliness, saw this on digg touted as the warcraft killer......

http://games.wega...atbuilder/

Cpt Obvious

Say wrote:

Weazle wrote:

I remember boon control, fought against many of them in cross realm bg when me and my friends were ranking up.

Back then i was Gza the human mage on jaedenar.

Jump to Forum