cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Employment and you.
Locke
*coughs* Science Geeks *coughs*
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Fallen Seraph
as mr agrippa pointed out, physics is the height of coolness.

wolflordandy
Tis true, I myself did Physics at A2, loved every miniute on it, but i took the arts fartsy route Pfft

gori11a
Ok thats lovely can u physics guys get a room now pleaseWink
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

Say
I did art.

wolflordandy
Do i go to the physics or the art room? lol

Fallen Seraph
physics room has cookies Smile

Mike
I'm taking physics next year for sixth form, I was fairly confident up to the point that everyone said to me "Physics? Ohhh that's hard".

Angry

Edited by Mike on 14-08-2008 01:10

Locke
Economics, Business and History A-Levels Reporting in Grin

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Hungover Engie
Hmm, Advertisement, Illustration and Design thingymajigg here.

I'll end up on some highway, with a cardboard sign which says:

"Will draw for food"

Fallen Seraph

Mike wrote:
I'm taking physics next year for sixth form, I was fairly confident up to the point that everyone said to me "Physics? Ohhh that's hard".

Angry

I dunno about A-levels, but physics for leaving cert (which is , more or less, the irish equivalent) is a joke Sick

"here's a bunch of really simple, dumbed down, formulae which don't really relate to anything. Now go get an A"

Sammage
Yep I think it's the same here Fallen. Next year: 'okay everything you just learned was a lie, these are the REAL formulas. sorta.'

Ramini
That was fun Pfft
Every science just said forget everything you've been told, chemistry I could understand why but Biology...O_o

I'm currently scrounging off my parents/student loan/the state but as soon as I find a lab technician job I'll be doing something along those lines in medical testing/research

Raven

Mike wrote:

Angry

yep it bloody is i dropped it after the first year and got a U lolSmile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Mike
*cries*

Say
Just applied for an awesome awesome job ... which i REALLY hope I get...

Locke

Mike wrote:
*cries*

I dropped it before the end of the first year aswell.

Fucking hard mate. It's not so much what they have to teach you but the pace they teach it at. I hope your fucking good at re-arranging formula's in your head Grin

That and I hope you got a good 4th a-level you can fall back on.

alecom

Raven wrote:

Mike wrote:

Angry

yep it bloody is i dropped it after the first year and got a U lolSmile

Yeah it really is hard Sick

I got a D. First year of it isn't bad. Second part is nasty - mainly the synoptic paper.
Experiments are fun though ;3

NaughtyMe
This is why physics is cool:

http://spectrum.ieee.org/print/6558
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

agrippa
physics is hard but eye opening. about 80% of the A-level stuff is hard graft, but that 20% is properly eye opening. The things that got me hooked were answering those annoying questions that i always asked as a kid like "why is the sky blue?" or "what makes a rainbow appear?". Also learning how to measure the speed of light with a chocolate bar and a microwave was awesome.

Edited by agrippa on 14-08-2008 22:06

Jump to Forum