cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
League of Legends
Exxy

Spaceboy wrote:
Lol either that or she sucks so hard he gave up on trying to make himself look like a badass like he usually does Wink Hopefully this will make people stop immediately assuming the new champ is OP like they usually do after these things.... although probably not Frown

Patch looks fun... I swear I remember them making all the movement abilities unusable during roots ages ago? Or was that snares? .. if so what's the difference Shock

I like the Mundo and Corki buffs.. even if they're not massive they should still help. I'm gonna buy me Malzahar now I think, he was quite fun when I tried him when he was free and these changes should help him a lot Grin

Be interesting to see what happens with the new item.. I get the impression that every single physical carry with any kinda mana issue is gonna end up buying it first now.

I demand to see these patchnotes, and I am way too lazy to find them myself!

And also, WAT!?:
YouTube Video

Edited by Exxy on 08-09-2010 09:58

cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

wolflordandy

Spaceboy wrote:
Patch looks fun... I swear I remember them making all the movement abilities unusable during roots ages ago? Or was that snares? .. if so what's the difference Shock

They got rid of some people's abilities, but left the majority, they've now steamlined it nicely.

I think originally you could still flash even when stunned.

Does make me happy for when I play Morgana/Ryze now tho! Grin
(Vlad can still turn into a puddle so even if he's not going anywhere you can't touch him, muhahhaha.)

tomregev
You can, just not with everyone. Aoe abilities that don't target a specific unit (morg's pool, crawstorm, etc} still hurt him. It's funny as hell using morg's Q and W combo and see the dumb fuck pool and lose even more health.

Edited by tomregev on 08-09-2010 14:14

wolflordandy
You have to hit the middle of the pool to do any damage tho, which I find most people can't, thankfully.

A clever Vlad would use pool to dodge the root in the first place. (So funny trying to get ganked in mid, amumu + morgana try skill shotting me, only to hit nothing but air as I slide away most quickly!)

Masson
well you can certainately tell spaceboy is back!

spaceboy

Masson wrote:
well you can certainately tell spaceboy is back!

Pfft
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Cpt Obvious
Miss Fortune 6300 IP.
I am glad, less randoms picking her from me Grin

spaceboy
Hooray! Obvious will have hearts coming out of his bottom ALL the time!
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Cpt Obvious
New skins coming, well one is not that new.
Corporate Mundo shoots briefcases i think instead of cleavers so possibly legendary.

Yi is Zero from Mega Man X series.

http://www.league...p?t=239013

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 08-09-2010 19:56

tomregev

Cpt Obvious wrote:
Miss Fortune 6300 IP.
I am glad, less randoms picking her from me Grin

Hahahahaha. And people thought the most useless way to spend 6300 is Corky.
That champion spotlight was terrible, he has 200 minion kill while everyone else is at 60, that just tells me he farmed instead of helping his team, that Kass he kept mentioning built no AP, half his kills were luck crits.

My favorite parts were:
"Annivia's too far away to hit me with flashfrost"- Takes flashfrost to the face.

"her ult can almost clear a whole minion wave"

Actually now that I think about it that spotlight was perfect, it was as boring and mediocre as she is.

Cpt Obvious
Raaaagequiiiiit. Ill continue losing streak tomorrow, alone.

And thank god Miss Fortune is considered bad by the "pros".
It means all the tierwhore scrubs will let me play her all day <3
first gotta learn her position in the champ list for faster clicks...

Cpt Obvious
Wtf i think they forgot to patch europe...

tomregev
http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/09/09/lea...art-style/

If only they'd spend half that money on servers.

Cpt Obvious
Well did not see that coming.
I assume they wont be raising system requirements too much, would be the worst business plan ever.

Cpt Obvious
I played and won a 3v3 as vlad. First 3v3 since TT launch week.
Strange part was that it was fun... might play it a bit more.

wolflordandy
I like the cartoony style tbh, they're making it more realistic Sad

alecom
Oh exxy you fail so hard with the video embedding;
all you need to do is enter the part after "v=" in the url.
i.e. [ movie = youtube ] B5zlpW8As6g [ / movie ]
YouTube Video

Page
Woohoo, finally got a full match history of wins with Amumu Grin

Cpt Obvious
Gee i wonder who is the current most hated champ.
http://www.league...p?t=233888

Cpt Obvious
New Champion approaching: Sona (no title yet)

http://img716.ima...sonay.jpg/

>Power Chord (passive): After 3 spell casts, Sona's next attack will deal 80 + 20 x lvl magic damage, and reduce the damage the target deals by 30% for 3 seconds. Additionally, Sona's Auras persist for 3 seconds after deactivating.

>Aria of Perseverance - Passive Aura: Sona plays the Aria of Perseverance, increasing nearby allied champions Armor and Magic Resist by 8/12/16/20/24. Active: Sona sends out healing melodies, healing Sona and the most wounded nearby allied champion by 50/75/100/125/150(+0.6).

>Hymn of Valor - Passive Aura: Sona plays the Hymn of Valor, increasing nearby allied champions Damage and Ability Power by 8/12/16/20/24. Active: Sona fires bolts of sound, dealing 70/120/170/220/270(+0.6) magic damage to the nearest two enemies (prioritizes champions).

>Song of Discord - Passive Aura: Sona plays the Song of Discord, granting nearby allied champions 14/18/22/26/30 bonus Movement Speed. Active: Sona energizes nearby allies, granting them 14/18/22/26/30% Movement Speed for 1.5 seconds.

>Crescendo - Sona plays her ultimate chord, forcing enemy champions in a line in front of her to dance, taking 150/250/350(+0.7) magic damage over 2.5 seconds.

Looks fairly interesting, almost pure support and all abilities do not require clicking on anything to use, instant activation. Run and Gun.

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 14-09-2010 17:56

Jump to Forum