cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
RE: Hello & Welcome!
aDamN
Thanks for the welcome, everyone

Gori11a wrote:
Hello and welcome to aDamN and Smitteh,
we are very nice people so you're not to stab me in the back next time you play spy aDamNAngry Pop

On the contrary; you are my arch-nemesis because you're so damn hard to circulate. It seems like you've developed an anti-spy movement pattern which you apply all the friggin time ><

Also, Raven is on my #1 "to-do" list. He's the one sniper I've seen with his back off the wall, but somehow he "knows" when I'm behind him, which always leads to him turning around, pulling out his machete of death, and crit-chopping me.

I'm coming for you...

spaceboy
Yes.. that's right! It's VERY important to kill Raven! Grin ... also to taunt, you must kill Raven and then taunt! EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! .. server rules Wink

tomregev
We should really add force taunt Raven to the server configs.

Rofl teh cake
Ah, killing Raven...boy was that an achievement I wanted to get so bad when I was new....now it's all about Shifty. Goddamn Shiftyjaffa. ALWAYS JUMPING AROUND LIKE HE GOT SOME FLEAS ON HIS BALLS, BEING UNSTABBABLE AND SHOOTING ME A ROCKET IN MY FACE, THEN STRIKING A POSE, LOOKING GODDAMN AWESOME ON THE DEATHSCREEN.

SHIFTY, IF YOU READ THIS, YOU ARE DEAD MEAT, I AM TELLING YOU.

Oh, and, hello new guys, hope to see you around. X)

Tim
Hello to you, Smitteh, also!

Raven
I spycheck after every shot lol, and dont taunt the bird i am endangered i tell yoos!

Ey smitteh and aDamn Drunk

There is only 1 true form of taunting:
YouTube Video

img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

fefe
hey hey new ppl Grin

gori11a

aDamN wrote:
Thanks for the welcome, everyone

Gori11a wrote:
Hello and welcome to aDamN and Smitteh,
we are very nice people so you're not to stab me in the back next time you play spy aDamNAngry Pop

On the contrary; you are my arch-nemesis because you're so damn hard to circulate. It seems like you've developed an anti-spy movement pattern which you apply all the friggin time ><

Also, Raven is on my #1 "to-do" list. He's the one sniper I've seen with his back off the wall, but somehow he "knows" when I'm behind him, which always leads to him turning around, pulling out his machete of death, and crit-chopping me.

I'm coming for you...

Giggle

Fens
Hey aDamN, seen you on the server a few times recently, welcome.

Just a shame you like to play spy ... as if I need any more of you bastards hunting me down! Headbang

Edited by Fens on 04-03-2009 19:51

spaceboy
That is what you get for being such a high priority target!!!

Rofl teh cake
Fens as sniper is fairly easy to bstab, but as an engi... Sometimes i really just want smash his balls.

BiGFooT
Oh hi, I used to play here maybe 4-5 months ago as Mandrake but my forum account was deleted or something. I think I'll stay here for a while again Smile

Cold
Welcome back! Pfft

spaceboy
Hulloooooooooooooooooooooooo

militant camel
Hello!

Raven
phsaw alo! Drunk

Hunt0r
o/ lo all, thought as i play on the ci server so much i would join the forums Wink

spaceboy
Woooo well it's about bloody time!!! .. Also stop killing me!!! Pfft

Leif
ooo Mandrake I remember you Grin

fefe
looo (:

Jump to Forum