cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
League of Legends
Cpt Obvious
New female pirate champion on test realm apparently. No info available yet.

Miss Fortune

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 28-08-2010 04:27

spaceboy
Oh wow that's bad Grin
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Cpt Obvious
More info, not 100% accurate, pretty much few dudes describing her abilities.

http://i.imgur.co... (fanservice much?)

Her passive is Teemo's Move Quick.

Q - Double Up. 75% of your AD on the first target, and 120% of that damage on the target behind it. can crit and apply on hit-effects for both targets.

W - like a good Malady apparently. Gives a passive attack speed bonus and the more you hit the same target, the higher the damage is. The active effect is a healing debuff. Scales: AP = .4

E - Make it Rain. Gangplank's ult, except the area is small and there's a 1 second delay for the mini-circle to pop up. Scales: AP = .33

R - Bullet Time. A cone AoE damage that scales in the same way as Kat's ultimate. Either AD or AP. Scales as follow: AP = .25, AD = 22.275%

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 28-08-2010 13:26

spaceboy
I always felt like they should remake Teemo where move quick was his passive.. so that's interesting. Abilities sound potentially quite useful? Is she ranged or melee? ... and yeah, model is pretty hilarious Grin

Masson
her current assets don't seem entirely useful in battle, or as an agile character

tomregev
I wonder if riot will ever design another female champion that doesn't dress like a whore. She's pretty bad from the reports I read and really boring, her passive is boots of mobility,Q is parley, E is a pathetic copy of gangplanks ult, malady's unique effect for W.

Edited by tomregev on 28-08-2010 18:44

Cpt Obvious
Miss Fortune - The Bounty Hunter

Stats:

Health: 435
Mana: 212
Armor: 15
M.Res: 30
Speed: 310
Range: 550
Crit chance: 3.01(Probably masteries)

Skill list:

s.lol-game.ru/content/forum/PTR/MissFortune_Strut.png
(Passive) Strut
Miss Fortune gains an additional 25 movement speed after falling out of combat for 7 or more seconds, increasing each second up to 80 maximum bonus speed.

s.lol-game.ru/content/forum/PTR/MissFortune_DoubleUp.png
(Q) Double Up
Miss Fortune fires a shot at an enemy target, dealing X (+75% of her attack damage) as physical damage and 120% of that damage to another enemy target behind the first.

s.lol-game.ru/content/forum/PTR/MissFortune_ImpureShots.png
(W) Impure Shots
Passive: Increases Miss Fortune's damage on her target by X (+AP ratio) with each attack, cumulatively stacking up to 4 times.
Active: Miss Fortune's attack speed is increased by Y% for 6 seconds and causes her attacks to lower healing received by the target by 50%.

s.lol-game.ru/content/forum/PTR/MissFortune_MakeItRain.png
(E) Make It Rain
Miss Fortune fires hundreds of bullets into the air which rain down at a location after 0.5 seconds, dealing X (+AP ratio) magic damage over 2 seconds and slowing enemies hit by Y% for 1.5 seconds.

s.lol-game.ru/content/forum/PTR/MissFortune_BulletTime.png
® Bullet Time
Miss Fortune channels a barrage of bullets into a cone in front of her for 2 seconds, dealing X plus the higher value between (AP ratio) or Y magic damage per bullet, hitting up to 8 times to each target.

ALSO new item.

Manamune :
+350 Mana +7 Mana Regen per 5 sec +20 Attack Damage
UNIQUE Passive: 2% of your Max Mana is converted to Attack Damage.
UNIQUE Passive: Each time your Champion attacks or uses an Ability, their Maximum Mana will increase by 4 Mana (2 for attacks). Bonus caps at 1000 mana.

My thoughts: Female Gplank with a modified Katarina Ulti.
With that passive and boots of mobility, she will zoom around the battlefield.
Seems to be she can be played as ranged dps with focusing on Q and the active of W or magic damage with passive of W and E. Ulti works either way.
And im a big fan of Plank so time to save some ip Smile

Manamune (what a pun)could be useful to some dps champs with mana issues like Kogmaw or Ezreal. Also decent synergy with Banshees.

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 28-08-2010 20:02

Rofl teh cake
Gameplay footage, grab it while it's hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-vn3d...embedded#!

Cpt Obvious
video removed by user

Leif
Hah! I managed to watch the video and I don't even care about LoL Pfft

spaceboy
I watched it too Grin Hooray! Looks pretty good Grin

tomregev
Looked pretty shit, she used both her E and her ult and didn't even get Yi to half health.

Cpt Obvious
Learned of a easter egg. Nidalee has a hidden passive that gives 5exp per second to any allied champions that are lower level then her and close to her.

Cause cougars are experienced hurr Grin...

Also fun stuff, some are old.
http://www.4chans...oL/comics/

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 30-08-2010 01:21

Exxy
http://www.4chans...s/shen.png

This...

...this fucking happens every fucking game I play shen.

Edit:

www.4chansucks.com/LoL/random/olookolaf.jpg

What has been seen can't be unseen.

Edited by Exxy on 30-08-2010 09:18

cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Cpt Obvious
sset ssail. the voice may get annoying after a while.

YouTube Video

edit:
Her ulti at 25sec, pretty cool.
YouTube Video

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 01-09-2010 21:07

tomregev
At first I thought "wow she got some crazy attack speed", but then I saw all the phantoms, still not impressed.

Also am I the only one who thinks she looks and sounds like a cowgirl and not a pirate like everyone make her be?

Edited by tomregev on 02-09-2010 00:59

Cpt Obvious
Rofl

YouTube Video

spaceboy
YouTube Video

Patch notes

Exciting!... probably.. I'm posting before reading/watching Grin

Edited by spaceboy on 08-09-2010 03:55

Cpt Obvious
That was his best spotlight ever imo.
Way more in depth then most, even showing mistakes and scoreboard.

spaceboy
Lol either that or she sucks so hard he gave up on trying to make himself look like a badass like he usually does Wink Hopefully this will make people stop immediately assuming the new champ is OP like they usually do after these things.... although probably not Frown

Patch looks fun... I swear I remember them making all the movement abilities unusable during roots ages ago? Or was that snares? .. if so what's the difference Shock

I like the Mundo and Corki buffs.. even if they're not massive they should still help. I'm gonna buy me Malzahar now I think, he was quite fun when I tried him when he was free and these changes should help him a lot Grin

Be interesting to see what happens with the new item.. I get the impression that every single physical carry with any kinda mana issue is gonna end up buying it first now.

Jump to Forum