cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Frag videos ahoy!
Tim
Hahahaha that was awesome!

Fens
lol quality commentary on that last vid, though I can see what Cpt is saying about the level of some of the play on that server, horrible! Pfft

Rofl teh cake
Oh god, that whole fragmovie was full of horrible players. At least the editing was good.. Frown

tomregev
Loved the scout running the wrong way with the intel.

Another pyro clip showing how much more there is to the class:
YouTube Video

Rofl teh cake
This video is funny because its true. WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED LOL.

Page
You need the other team to be very silly Pfft

Radoo
Page saves the image of pyros. Smile That video it's clearly something that wont happen often in TF2 games. You lose too much ammo if you don't just do a small click-by-click flame check. Also, it's obvious that the player knew the other team had 3 spies, at one moment, so it's clearly all staged. And third, the whole text at minute 3:55 made me laugh.

I think you can make better videos on CI server with any class, just recording a couple of hours one night.

Later Edit: The movie on page 17 is way better, and funny. Giggle The commentator is very good. Roll

Edited by Radoo on 16-06-2009 00:01

vadoom
I'm sure pyro should be my class (being sneaky and all) but i don't play it much because it's great against poor players and bad against any decent player.
The airblast is good but it's not enough to keep you interested.

On a sidenote, spies should be immune from fire while in disguise or invisible for a split second. I really hate getting ignited by a random flame.

tomregev
http://www.pldx.c...om_Damage/

I'm surprised no one posted this yet. Personally I don't think to highly of it, while the editing is skillful it gets annoying at times, the music is the same uninspired shit they have in all other frag vids. The frags themself have some awesome moment though.

Rofl teh cake
How does one acquire twich aiming skills and multiple airshootan .... Frown

spaceboy

Rofl teh cake wrote:
How does one acquire twich aiming skills and multiple airshootan .... Frown

Play a lot of Ammomod and help Spaceboy practice! Grin

tomregev
No, that's how one learns to secretly despise his solly partner and plot his downfall.

spaceboy
Ha ha ha Grin Awwwww Tom Grin You should try playing Fe.. getting dominated at your main class by someone who's supposed to be a fucking demo is EXTREMELY annoying!

Rofl teh cake
I'm up for soldier practice at ammo mod. I would really love doing stuff like that. Used to do that on the rEJ server with Seraph on spireking but he stopped calling Frown

spaceboy
Coolio, I ideally try to get some in every day so if I ever see you on at the same time as me I'll hit you up Grin

fefe
wee Grin lets go cake Grin
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

spaceboy
Not really a frag vid but this still seemed an appropriate place for this nice little soldier tutorial:

YouTube Video

Rofl teh cake
Thanks spaceboy. That was one of the most awesomest solly tutorials I have ever seen. Recommended to everyone.
Music, editing, everything awesome.

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 25-06-2009 10:42

tomregev
Meh, all solly tutorials are pretty much the same. Aim under your target to juggle it, use splash around corners, learn to rocket jump. This guy just did it in more words.

fefe
who wants to play solly anyways ?! Pfft
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Jump to Forum