Print Thread
League of Legends
Cpt Obvious
Chinese art in your lol.
http://forum.leag...?tid=10465

alecom
That is pretty good I must say

Cpt Obvious
New champion approaches: Urgot, the... what the fuck is this thing?

img17.imageshack.us/img17/7471/urgot.jpg

img9.imageshack.us/img9/4432/c4398039ccd86cf1a34d08c.jpg

this link has his backstory and passive also.
http://pastebin.c...

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 17-08-2010 13:38

spaceboy
Oooow, he's cool looking Grin

His skills look pretty awesome too, couple skill shots (one of which is aoe I think) and a shield.... although I'm not sure his ultimate is gonna be that good unless you build him as a tank as it's most likely gonna mean slapping you right in the middle of their team with no support as your team kills the person you swapped with. Passive's a lil dull too.

Overall I'm looking forward to this guy Grin

Edited by spaceboy on 17-08-2010 14:54

Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

tomregev
Can't wait for the noobs who will feed with his ult. It's actually quite good in the hands of a competent player, shield and ult a carry, the defensive buffs should a allow you to escape back to your teammates. Also if you bring flash you can ult and flash right back before they know wtf happened. It's also great for tower diving a squishy at low levels.

Masson
looks like the antagonist from monsters inc

spaceboy
With flash it might work..but the shield and defensive buffs won't be enough on their own as you'll just get cc'd in the middle of the enemy team and focused to dead unless you build tanky... and if you do build tanky you'll be crappy in all other situations as you'll do no damage and he has no other reason for people to focus him. It could maybe do with like a few seconds cc immunity after you use it or something to let you use it and have a chance of escaping.

He strikes me as a kinda mixed up character with his shield and ult being tanky skills and his two skill shots being range dps caster type things.. he may need some tweaking pre release to make him viable. Which I hope happens as he looks so cooooool Grin

Edited by spaceboy on 17-08-2010 15:45

tomregev
If they're dumb enough to use all their abilities on you then congrats, you won a team fight.

Edited by tomregev on 17-08-2010 16:46

Cpt Obvious
I already have plans.
Flash/Clarity or Flash/Cleanse, build some cooldown reduction, possible frozen heart.

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 17-08-2010 17:07

spaceboy
I think I'd just ignore his ulti entirely and stack damage for his super low cool down Q... probably take cleanse/ghost for kiting/escape Smile Play him like EZ but without the flash... but with guided rockets if you land your E... obviously this will be dependant on what kinda range he's got on his autoattacks/abilities but if he does enough damage I think that might be fun!

tomregev
Valve are trying to trademark Dota Grin

spaceboy
Ha ha.. latest test realm patch notes: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/...p?t=214184

Heimer and Shaco are getting QUITE the bitchslapping!

Heimerdinger
· H-28G Evolution Turret
· Maximum turrets changed to 1/2/2/2/2 from 1/2/2/3/3
· H-28G Evolution Turret rank 4 now grants +100 bonus health to new turrets
· Cooldown modified to 26/23/20/17/14 from 24/22/20/18/16
· CH-1 Concussion Grenade no longer affects towers or buildings
· CH-1 Concussion Grenade ability power ratio increased to .6 from .55

Shaco
· Deceive
o Cooldown increased to 11 from 10
o Duration to 3.5 from 4 seconds
· Hallucinate
o Cooldown increased to 100/90/80 from 90/75/60
o Duration reduced to 18 from 30
o Guardian Angel no longer revives the clone although will apply the passive particle
· Backstab (passive) bonus damage reduced to 20% from 25%
· Two Shiv Poison no longer blinds the target
· Jack In The Box will now break stealth upon cast

Obviously this is test realm stuff so may never go live.. but wow.. severe stuff. Seems a lil harsh on Shaco to me as he doesn't even seem that powerful anymore. Heimer on the other hand kinda needs this.

Edited by spaceboy on 20-08-2010 14:36

tomregev
There's a reason those assholes are banned from every single game. They need a complete redesign.

fefe
wow they steal one of my legendary turrents ._.
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Cpt Obvious
He looks fun.

YouTube Video

spaceboy
He does, guess we'll see if he's actually any good or not Grin

Also: Patch Notes

Nerfs for Heim and Shaco as expected.. I'm not at all sure the buffs to Kennen will be enough to make him viable yet, will have to see if the changes to his ulti are really a big enough deal in and of themselves. Malphite may become viable again? Especially if the changes to his shield mean he can now jungle better with it refilling between creep camps.

Errm yeah.. interesting stuff Smile

Cpt Obvious
I dont care if he is good or not as long as he is fun to play... tierwhoring ftl.

spaceboy
Well personally I don't find it that fun to play a champion that basically guarantees my team will lose (Eve, Mal.. etc)... sooo.. there's that Pfft

fefe
well cause you can't play the heroes spacy Pfft
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Exxy
I think this "buff" to Kennen sort of cancels itself out when they nerf the stun that keeps him even remotely viable for high end play imo. But we'll see.

However:
Elixirs will now activate immediately if purchased when your inventory is full

FUCK YES! \o/
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Jump to Forum