cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
League of Legends
Cpt Obvious
http://www.league...p?t=184035

spaceboy
They nerfed Kayle again! Boooo!

The new champion's sanguine pool ability looks hilarious Grin It's like he turns into the blob!
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Rofl teh cake
Whatever they are doing with Kayle, they are doing it wrong. Instead of nerfing her passive, they grab her by her support balls. As if we don't already have enough DPS chars in the game and need less viable support, blimey. Not a big nerf, but it still bugs me.

And you can't nerf Ching Chong Nip Nong or whatever his name is enough, he needs a fucking Q-Tip as spear.

Also, I can't wait for Vladimir, he may be the first release champion I might buy. I really love tanky characters, cos I can't wait to be a useless piece of shit and drain hp all day. <3

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 27-07-2010 17:31

Cpt Obvious
Fuck me im almost out of riot points again. this game is WAY bigger moneysink then wow.

tomregev
carnivore.mirror.waffleimages.com/files/38/3882d1e1d2da27c8a55845ac60c39f9d5a9d1952.jpg

Riot needs to buy this and make it official.

Cpt Obvious
fucking fantastic skin.

tomregev
Double ip weekend, this weekend, ip boosts stack.

alecom
Count me in Shock

Cpt Obvious
New skins and champion in next patch:
Corporate Mundo: http://img819.ima...docorp.png
Galio the Gargoyle: http://img180.ima...iobase.png

Also Rick Astley Ezreal but no pics of that yet.

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 01-08-2010 04:02

Cpt Obvious
Galio - The Living Guardian

Runic Skin(Passive)- "Galio converts 60% of his total Magic Resistance into Ability Power."

Bulwark- "Galio shields a friendly champion, reducing all damage suffered by that unit and converting a portion of the damage into health for himself."

Idol Of Durand- "Galio assumes the form of a statue, taunting nearby enemies and storing concussive energy as they attack him. Galio then bursts from his statue shell, releasing the stored energy to damage surrounding foes."

Resolute Smite- "Galio fires a concussive blast from his eyes, slowing and dealing damage to enemies caught near the impact point."

Righteous Gust- "Galio claps his wings, unleashing a gust of concussive wind that damages enemies and leaves a directional draft in its wake that increases ally movement speed."

Finally new support champ. <3
Rumoured to be energy based.

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 01-08-2010 04:05

Rofl teh cake
Yesterday I dreamed him to be worth 12000 IP. Oh god Sad

Page
I was getting annoyed by the lack of proper effects for Vlad so I searched around a bit and found this: http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/s...php?p=2750
It's a modified client which can easily switch between EU/US and seems pretty good so far (played 3 games with no issues and it looks really good - there's more missing effects than just the blood apparently).

Supposedly it also has optimisations and fixes for some things too, but no idea on that

Cpt Obvious
Mini-patch notes.
===Blitzcrank===

* Rocket Grab

** Cooldown reduced to 20/19/18/17/16 from 22/21/20/19/18

* Overdrive

** Cooldown reduced to 20 from 22.

===Mal'Zahar===

* Base Movement speed increased to 315 from 310.

* Malefic Visions

** Range increased to 650 from 600.

** Cooldown reduced to 15/13/11/9/7 from 16/14/12/10/8

* Nether Grasp

** Range increased to 650 from 575

===Nasus===

*Siphoning Strike

**Fixed a typo in the tooltip that indicated the spell did magic damage when in fact it does physical damage.

===Nidalee===

* Swipe: Fixed a bug that would cause it to occasionally not include AP in the damage

* Takedown: Now undodgeable.

===Ryze===

* Overload

** Now has a new Passive. Grants 4/7/10/13/16% cooldown reduction.

* Rune Prison

** Duration change to 1.2/1.5/1.8/2.1/2.4 from 0.8/1.2/1.6/2/2.4

** Now deals damage over 2/3/4/5/6 ticks (evenly spit by the duration) instead of every 0.4 seconds. The amount of ticks increases with skill level.

* Spell Flux

** Magic Resistance reduction now scales to 12/15/18/21/24 from 15/15/15/15/15.

NEW ITEM

Breathstealer: +95 Ability Power / +70 Armor / UNIQUE Passive: Reduces ability cooldowns by 15%. / UNIQUE Active: Reduces target enemy champion's ability power and attack damage by 70% for 4 seconds (600 range). 90 second cooldown.

tomregev
Hey look it's the best item in the game.

spaceboy
Ha ha.. to be fair tom you can't really judge any item until you know how much it costs Pfft If that thing's 6k I don't think it'll look so appealing Wink

Cpt Obvious
Some Galio footage, dude is huge.

YouTube Video

Cpt Obvious
NEW SKINS: http://www.gamefa...74577#p011

Sorry for posting a link but im a bit busy now, will edit it later.

Cpt Obvious
I love lore, and spamming this topic a bit.

Long before the League"™s regulation of such magic, mages experimented with the creation of artificial life. Now forbidden, instilling golems with reason was once not so uncommon a practice amongst the more expert of craftsmen. One such visionary was the Demacian artificer, Durand. Peerless at crafting sentient beings, Durand's constructs served as tireless guardians for the border towns of his beloved city-state, affording them protection from their Noxian neighbors. For his own defense, however, Durand kept his magnum opus: Galio. This mighty construct "“ forged in the image of a gargoyle "“ kept him safe on his journeys, allowing him to perform his important work without fear of reprisal from those hostile to his homeland. That is, until dealing with his taxing sentinels finally roused the ire of the Noxian High Command.

As Durand crossed the Howling Marsh with his masterwork in tow, he was set upon by Noxian assassins in force. Outnumbered and overwhelmed, Galio looked on in horror as the murderers cut down his charge, executing him swiftly before vanishing back into the mists. Stripped of his reason for being, Galio despaired. For years he remained in solitude, standing vigil over the bones of the master he had failed to protect... a literal monument to his own everlasting shame. Then, on one nondescript day, a sad but determined yordle girl carrying a mighty Demacian crown stopped in the shadow of a great statue to rest. Hidden in plain sight from his unsuspecting visitor, Galio studied the forlorn yordle. She looked as though she too shouldered a tremendous burden. As quietly and as stoically as she had arrived, she departed in the direction of Demacia. This encounter lit a spark in Galio's eye. Remembering the cause that his master had died defending, Galio arose from his silent purgatory and followed in the wake of this brave creature. He had a new reason to live: to join the League of Legends and fight for the will of Demacia.

"There is no such thing as redemption. Only penance." "“ Galio

spaceboy
YouTube Video

Also: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/...p?t=202258

Including:

Rune Pages now available for purchase in the Store!

* Individual Rune Page
* Bundle of 7 Rune Pages

Edited by spaceboy on 10-08-2010 11:31

Cpt Obvious
I wonder if the runepages are IP or RP...

Jump to Forum