cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
RE: Hello & Welcome!
Fallen Seraph
no rofl, you're a cunt.

fefe
rofl what would you do to join the clan :> we could do funny things with tim's backburner Pfft
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

TroubleGirl
Heya guys, congrats on third place in EDTF2L season, you done great performance, in my eyes you are second!

I love new change on web-site n1 Smile
www.gamingstuff.org/tf2sig.php/aid/troublegirl/tf2sig.jpg

Don Pedro
thanks trouble Smile
www.gamingstuff.org/tf2sig.php/aid/DonPedro/tf2sig.png

fefe
Please Welcome destroyer to Ci forum Giggle

elloo Roll

wolflordandy
Welcome Smile

Underbreaker
well, i tell something about my game exp.
First i startet with duke nuken, ohoh no wolfenstein was the first.
Next was UT and then ...many other games, till
i started half life and hl2 deathmatch.
Now iam on TF2 and thats a really good game, because it´s not only for the points it`s for the tactic too.
Now I think i can play that game better then the most and for more tactic need a clan...again.
so please let me join you, I really want to get this game on a higher lvl. There must be more then Shooting arround Rock

fefe
Emo Hair

NaughtyMe
hello happy people, my name is Naughtyme, not nortime as some Americans keep trying to call me.

I would like to climb the ranks of Ci cause I am dripping with the sexy ooziness of awesome. I can kill at least 1 person as Spy per ROUND and am able to find even the smallest of health packs as a heavy before I burn. Please consider me as I think I can bring added secxiness and much fuzzy hair to the ranks of the illiterate masses who wallow in it's depths at the moment.

Thank you, I love your bums.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Raven
welcome destroyer and underbreaker Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Cpt Obvious
welcome you two

fefe
let'S hear a big welcome to mr waffles Roll

Raven
Welcome waffles!!!!

Rofl teh cake
Who's that? Is he new?

jarhead
hey all about time i said hello properly so hiiiiyaaaa!!! i been hanging around the pool for a couple of years now and i still suck,so i converted to tf2 now and im worse at that!!!but hey its all good funGrin

Raven
Ey jarhead welcome to the forums Roll

Rofl teh cake
Hey Jarhead, welcome to Ci, may you live long.

Tinger
Moon Pfft Shock Roll

NoBrain
Hello people Smile

After a few problems to register here (due to my problem of brain i think Headbang), I come quickly to introduce myself.tmi

First, I'm French and I have a very bad English (written and spoken ^ ^ Thx google translate...) this is the main reason why I rarely speak on the game (time that I find the right words, it is too late Shock ) ... And that's not counting on my crap Marseillai's accent : "hubér hévi haire putaing Grin"

I play TF2 since BETA, and I fell in love with this game since. I usually play on French servers, but for a while, people forget the "TEAM" on TEAM FORTRESS 2 :/ (on most servers... Sad )

So i found your server where most of the time people plays team play ... most of the time Wink (because sometime ...)

Remember: NEED A DISPENSER HERE Roll

fefe
Oh hey lets hear a big welcome for nobrain Grin

NoBrain wrote: First, I'm French

ah a friend for Vadoom Pfft

Jump to Forum