cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
League of Legends
spaceboy
Heimer buff/nerf you mean, his turrets really dealt some good tower damage before... now it's halfed.

My frozen chicken got buffed Grin ... not only with her stats but Archangel's (which I generally consider a core item) got buffed too Grin

Shame about Mundo, he really didn't need that in 5v5 and I basically never play 3v3 Sad

Also.. wow, they really don't want anyone to buy Locket, I really wonder why they don't just remove it from the game now Grin

Edited by spaceboy on 29-06-2010 11:16

Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

tomregev
Heimer buff. Why go near a tower and place a turret when you can spam an aoe blind/stun that damages towers as well as champions from safety and enemy champs can't do shit to stop you?

Locket was a good item, but it was broken on soraka, and since they're too afraid to nerf her they chose to nerf locket instead.

Edited by tomregev on 29-06-2010 11:54

spaceboy
Because when you're doing a traditional push on a tower on your own with creeps taking aggro you want that tower down as quickly as possible, which to this point had been sped up a lot by using your turrets to damage it whereas waiting for your nade to come off cool down 10 times would seem pretty silly in comparison Wink

I'm not saying it's a big enough nerf to necessarily counter the buff to his nade cooldown overall (I'd have to play a bit to tell) but it's still a nerf in and of itself.

Edited by spaceboy on 29-06-2010 12:59

tomregev
Ok I guess it's a nerf for the first 10 minutes of the game, but it doesn't change the fact that past that the payoff from the decreased cooldown is so much better. You pretty much gave one early outer tower kill and got an unstoppable 3 towers + inhibitor kill in return.

spaceboy
The decrease in cooldown is only 2 seconds at all levels though? Surely it's not THAT dramatic? Also Heimer's just like any other character in that if you let him get fed and get shitloads of AP then yeah he can win the game for his team.. but if you make sure to concentrate on him during the early ganking stage where he is extremely vulnerable he'll end up being a liability in team fights end game.

Probably overall it's a slight buff.. I just don't think it's gonna make that big of a difference over and above what heimer is already.

Incidentally we should play together sometime Tom, I don't think we ever have Grin

Leif
For me I see it as a buff since I almost never put my sentries near enemy towers, but that might be just me being a bad player.

tomregev

Spaceboy wrote:
The decrease in cooldown is only 2 seconds at all levels though? Surely it's not THAT dramatic? Also Heimer's just like any other character in that if you let him get fed and get shitloads of AP then yeah he can win the game for his team.. but if you make sure to concentrate on him during the early ganking stage where he is extremely vulnerable he'll end up being a liability in team fights end game.

Probably overall it's a slight buff.. I just don't think it's gonna make that big of a difference over and above what heimer is already.

Incidentally we should play together sometime Tom, I don't think we ever have Grin

2 seconds are a lot in team fights or when escaping a gank. My problem with this is that his grenades have an aoe stun and blind, good damage, damage to structures, crazy range and short cooldown. That's a description for an OP ult, not an E skill. Out of all the things they could buffed on him choosing this one just boggles my mind.

And yes we should.

Cpt Obvious
Anivia is so fun to troll with.
Locked my allies in our own spawn just for laughs.

tomregev
Hope you followed this guide
YouTube Video

spaceboy
I really hope griefing with Anivia doesn't become a whole thing or I'll end up getting queue dodged constantly :.(

tomregev
That's where the increased queue dodge penalty comes into play.

Cpt Obvious
Oh god that guide was hilarious.

wolflordandy
That guide offends all of my sensers Grin

Cpt Obvious
http://www.pcgame...-champion/

Exxy

Cpt Obvious wrote:
http://www.pcgame...-champion/

More Demacians! YAY! \o/

Edited by Exxy on 05-07-2010 12:27

cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Cpt Obvious
And another skin preview.
Creepy Ashe, emo Ezreal, Storm Janna, Samus without helmet Kayle. Child Poppy and god knows what skins for the new dude.

img580.imageshack.us/img580/7882/hugek.png

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 07-07-2010 18:16

spaceboy
Ha ha ha, Fist-Crotch Udyr Grin

Cpt Obvious
http://eu.leagueo...hp?t=14342

http://eu.leagueo...1278615470

Attack speed based melee champion with some soft CC and flat damage ability.
Interesting, saving ip for him as usual Grin

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 08-07-2010 21:14

Cpt Obvious
YouTube Video

edit: he has 14 runepages lol.

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 10-07-2010 02:35

spaceboy
This guy (who I've heard before is super high elo in the states) has put together some nice tutorial videos (even if the delivery is a bit halting):

http://www.youtube.com/user/SolomidDO...R5vR-n5U40

His Poppy one, below really makes her look a lot of fun... sooo much burst when you use the 40% increased damage from her ult with deathfire and ignite Grin

YouTube Video

Jump to Forum