cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
League of Legends
spaceboy

tomregev wrote:
How come no one told me how awesome Gragas is?

It was an elaborate conspiracy to keep you in the dark! Shock Also personally I've never played him.. gonna try him now he's free though, I needs me a tank I can play Grin
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Cpt Obvious
http://eu.leagueo...php?t=9933

Page
Personally I've grown to really like Olaf with this set, I particularly love his axe throwing skill (it's the one I use almost constantly because it's just damn good), lots of damage and lots of slow, along with a really low cooldown (if you can manage to pick the axe up). Oh and it's also fun as it's a skillshot - I've seen so many failed Olaf's who can't hit sod all I've lost count Pfft

tomregev
How can they do world cup skins without Vuvuzela Teemo?

spaceboy
Ha ha ha, good call Tom that would be awesome!

spaceboy
Maaaan I'm up too late!

YouTube Video

Haven't even watched it yet... hope it's fun Grin

Edited by spaceboy on 24-06-2010 10:15

Cpt Obvious
Oh my he looks so fun.

spaceboy
I guess they were really struggling to find footage for that with the test realm down, lot of talking just over that concept art picture thingy Grin He looks ok.... and being able to hide miles away at the back of a fight does seem to fit my playstyle perfectly Wink

spaceboy
Patch notes: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/...p?t=143928

Ha ha.. they've finally totally taken away EZ's healing Frown Wow... and they didn't even restore his ult's AP ratio to compensate... AP EZ is pretty much dead now I woulda thought?

Nerfed Kayle having finally made her top tier for a bit Sad

Oh.. and Ashe is now more required than ever, hooray Grin

Remade Veigar might be viable now?

All in all pretty interesting Grin

Edited by spaceboy on 24-06-2010 15:50

tomregev

Spaceboy wrote:
Ha ha.. they've finally totally taken away EZ's healing Frown Wow... and they didn't even restore his ult's AP ratio to compensate... AP EZ is pretty much dead now I woulda thought?

Good. Ez is still a dps beast, he never needed healing to be competitive and was only contributing to healing teams being the only viable team comp in high elo.

Cpt Obvious
Even more skins coming.
img715.imageshack.us/img715/5332/teased.jpg

Big effin lol at Ryze and Karthus. Also FINALLY Singed skin <3.
Poppy looks creepy as hell and Kat @ Akali are just fanservice.

spaceboy
Wooooo fan service! You're right about the Poppy skin, it's creeptastical!

Cpt Obvious
Some cool fan art.
http://user.qzone...1277362788

tomregev
So, I've been playing kogmaw for a day now and so far he's really fun.

I'm still not sure how to play him though, AD melts tanks in seconds but means that all your abilities other than W are useless. AP makes your E and R useful and gives you amazing farming but your damage is pretty poor until you get half way into your third item. Hybrid is just bad.

Exxy
And I've been playing Garen for a day. All I have to say is Fukken LOL at Garen's power when you get fed.
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

wolflordandy

tomregev wrote:
So, I've been playing kogmaw for a day now and so far he's really fun.

I'm still not sure how to play him though, AD melts tanks in seconds but means that all your abilities other than W are useless. AP makes your E and R useful and gives you amazing farming but your damage is pretty poor until you get half way into your third item. Hybrid is just bad.

Disagree, not played him personally but seen alot of others play hybrid and he kicks much arse. The one thing I've noticed though, keep him as far away from the fight as possible while still being useful too it!

(Also, kill sniping on people next to towers is funny!)

Cpt Obvious
YouTube Video

spaceboy
Grin

Cpt Obvious
http://www.league...p?t=148864

Poor Mundo.
Lol smite nerf out of nowhere.

lets discuss.

tomregev
Love the exp/ip changes for twisted treeline and practice games.

The mundo and smite changes are a result of trying to make treeline more popular, as mundu dominates it and smite makes jungle champs even stronger, unfortunately it makes mundo even lamer in 5v5.

Heimer buff...Fubar

Edited by tomregev on 29-06-2010 10:01

Jump to Forum