cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Joining Ci
FuZz
Bunch of stinking southern fairies, the lot of ya!
img80.imageshack.us/img80/7185/userbar522753bs9.gif

Say
PFFT I r no southerner.

Acegikmo
Hey guys, I'm a Swede!
So that makes me a far easterner.

Or something... :uhoh:

Edited by Acegikmo on 05-03-2008 23:43

NaughtyMe
I'm originally from Toronto, Canada - but now I live near Basingstoke. Let me just make this clear - I am not now a fucking Canuck Chav though!

Clever Idiot
nah but your our canuck cuddle big bear now though Smile

Acegikmo
I might move to england actually

Alright, It's been a while since I made this thread, and I still want to join Ci as much as I did before Smile
How much longer til I can join? :rol:

crash
even though [pT*] is next to my name.. we never have any clan matches cos we're too far apart.. crash wants in on the [Ci] train too.. Sad

FuZz
I wouldn't be too sure, the [Ci] train has a few loose wheels, and there are reports of leaves on the track down the line, possible derailment Grin

Zap
it is much more safe to take the phail ship and the stalemate bus than jumping on to the CI train Moonigrazz:
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

Cold
img228.imageshack.us/img228/3728/failboatlg0.jpg

Acegikmo

crash wrote:
even though [pT*] is next to my name.. we never have any clan matches cos we're too far apart.. crash wants in on the [Ci] train too.. Sad

The train seems to have been delayed :rol:
Now invite crash and me already Pfft

NaughtyMe
Not trying to rock the boat or anything Ace, but there are a number of other people you're trying to leap frog over/queue jump that have been on the server a fair bit longer than you...I suppose there are also carry-overs from the CSS part of Ci.

On the other hand - what you don't ask for, you don't get...

agrippa
hey when a clan has a queue of people waiting to get in there has to be a bouncer on the door... ill bet all the money i have that Pedro is the clan bouncer.

Acegikmo wrote:
The train seems to have been delayed

CI is apparently a UK based clan, and as anyone from teh UK will tell you the trains here never run on time.

Edited by agrippa on 28-03-2008 10:28

Flying
There's a queue? Shock
Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

Acegikmo
Apparently :uhoh:

sick-lizard
tbh we work off invite only so the more people press to join the less likley they are to get in lol Smile

nax23

the more people press to join the less likley they are to get in

[size=18]word![/size]

FuZz
And all of a sudden, tumbleweeds can be seen blowing through this thread Wink

jem58
tbh this is more a reflection on the number of awesome regulars we have than anything else.

Me, crash and luke were playing on a different server last night and aside from their clan members, everyone else was pretty shit - puts our server into perspective lol.

FuZz
Grin

Jump to Forum