cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
tf2-tactis
Ramini
Yep both work, best used on a heavy.
As I said though only one of you gets the assists so do it for the good of the team not your score Devil

I find Crubers are best attacking really or in small servers, an assault is usually led by a proper uber which your cruber is useless vs. A normal uber can also be used to defend the point while your team respawns.
On a small map though the immortality matters far less and a cruber will mow down most of the enemy team quickly letting you gain ground.

Yetin
When to pull the Kritz. Good question.
Preferably when all the other teams ubers are blown. Heavy round a corner is nice. Goldrush is nice as the attacking team all huddle around the cart, heavy round corner- devastating. I agree with sammage in that it is more important with this uber that the receiver makes the call as the medic cant see shit.
If there are any medics in the mood for sharing their uber around the team (and lets face it, we've seen a lot of that lately) then I can imagine the kritz occaisionly being quite rewarding.
It charges quicker so u dont mind wasting one so bad if it all goes tits up.
YC

Yetin
2 medics, 1 medigun, 1 kritz and a heavy. If the medigun guy is good, he could keep a heavy cruber alive for the duration then all problems are solved. The perfect uber.
YC

gori11a
Raven served me as Demo a couple of Kritz last night on Turbine, we made a good clear out and got intel in one move, using stickysGrin
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

krakyn
Demomen with cruber are somewhat underrated in my opinion, they can do a lot of damage in a range of ways; laying sticky traps, taking out sentry's or just abusing the amount of fire they can put down before they have to reload, way more than a solider if they have the sense to change weapons.

I think there are two important points about cruber; always try and let the healie call it and never be afraid to use it. The medic shouldn't be able to see the targets really so cant know when its needed and it charges so quick wasting one is not that big a deal.

All in all I'm still not very comfortable with the cruber, I only use it on a few maps if i think the other medics are good and have normal ubers. If it is your only type available you can be in big trouble when an invulnerable heavy or pryo strolls in hitting so often they are getting constant crits anyway.

Raven
Aye demoman makes a good cruber with them lethal stickies Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Jump to Forum