cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
tf2
sick-lizard

cold wrote:
i think a clan fund should be used to buy centi and me tf2 Pfft

i'll prolly get it for xmas

You will have more luck, waking up to find Santa emptying his sacks into your mum, during Christmas day, than you will getting the clan to pay for you & centi to play ft2 to be honest Cold Sickmilewinkgrin: rofl

CenTinela
lol

btw im getting it at xman, hope with new comp too.

Clever Idiot
lol im thinking of buying my brother a copy for xmas as well Devil

CenTinela
lol free, what a fuckin great idea, i will buy my sister one copy, then as she has a Mac, i will play with her game hehe :yes:

sick-lizard

CenTinela wrote:
lol free, what a fuckin great idea, i will buy my sister one copy, then as she has a Mac, i will play with her game hehe :yes:

Is her Mac not capable of pissing in your cheerios & booting up into windows?

Cold
lol sick, i thought so!

will buy it myself then... unless i turn out to be a direct blood relation to free Pfft

CenTinela

sick-lizard wrote:

CenTinela wrote:

Is her Mac not capable of pissing in your cheerios & booting up into windows?

Yep, she is allowed, but she has a Macbook (intregrated graphic card sucks). My dad can too at his imac, but best graphic card Apple offered for imacs when my dad bought it was 7600GT if i remember ok (he has that one). Now is 2600pro, it sucks.

And... it takes about 15/20 seconds for open Opera (at mac os), and he has 1,5Gb Ram + 2,0Ghz C2D.

Now im at hackintosh (Tiger), and takes about same time with my P4 northwood + 512ram, omfg! (its obvios mine is slower at all other tasks xD).

soz, ive made this post into mac ones.

PD: I have leopard too, but need to solve some ps2 keyboard problems, all ok with usb ones.

gori11a
Macs!? I cant get the image of Santa doing my mum over the dining room table out of my head, thats fuckin horrible:no:

rolf @sick

Edited by gori11a on 30-11-2007 21:00

if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

marilyn at
i really like playin the medic, it roxxs.

so 1. medic, medic, medic
2. pyro
3. soldier/demo

Belf
Mmm..

1- Demoman
2- Medic
3- Engineer

TF2 rules Sickmilewinkgrin:

Zap
Scout - hit'n run and cap
Demoman - for spring cleaning
Heavy - mow down and capturing the intel

Tim
I'm usually:
1) Soldier
2) Engineer
3) Demoman

Megalomania
I'd like to think I play most of the classes pretty much equally, but I do favour
1) Engineer
2) Medic
3) Soldier
And I don't play heavy or sniper very often.
img401.imageshack.us/img401/9208/tf2sigtz5.png

Mike
Engineer ftw, I love building a 'base' full of stuff Rock

But if I'm in the mood to kick ass or get revenge on someone for blowing up my sentry, I go soldier. Grin

Jump to Forum