cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
SC@ vs Ci friendly war May 27th 8pm
Cold
css league.

CenTinela
Ah! The UK css league. lol

Clever Idiot
lol was going to post the other day about not taking CS maps for wars , stick to DE maps - been doing abit of praccy on pari and port. Though had a great game of office last night on the mad spanish server with cent'n'sick.

dreadpirate
we just played the ZOMg clan in a war and they used cs_italy.

It was good fun so if you wanna play a hostage map like office it is fine by us, if it was enemydown we wouldnt get the chance.

Let us know what you decide but at the moment we will train like bastards on Office. (well 1 hour on monday night anyway)

I assume you will pm me with the server password nearer the weekend

CenTinela
atm the server is not passworded, if you wanna play a bit with bots and see if you have any trouble for join...

And I think it will be pw and we will know the pw nearer the match Smile

dreadpirate
We usually use the in game chat rather than teamspeak, will it be on as in the past it has been switched off

PS. Centinela, have you watched the demos yet?

CenTinela
Using game chat I have more choke, so i preffer use TS.

Im watchin demos now...I will coment soon if you want Moonigrazz:

dreadpirate
Centinela,

We would prefer to use the in game chat ourselves if that is ok

otherwise If that is a problem we will need to use your away players lounge for our chat as we dont have teamspeak ourselves yet.

We will also have to make sure some of our guys get themselves set up on it for the first time ever too!

PM me the password details for the server for the war

Thanks

Dread Pirate

Ps. what did you think of the demos then???

Edited by dreadpirate on 26-05-2007 22:46

CenTinela
Hi dread. There is no problem if you using game chat.

I like you team game. You play really organized. Maybe zomg has better players but your team work was enough for win many important rounds.

I still dont know the password, still is not passworded. Hope tomorrow will be.

Add me to friends (lince_centinela) and i will tell you.

dreadpirate
Good Stuff.

Will there be Source Tv running on your server for any spectators

Thanks
www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/8/BarraSource.jpg

sick-lizard
Thanks for an excellant game, with office going to extra time well done! will try to recover scores from cbble, you should have demos sat in your cs folders from game. It took an hour to recover the server clan manaegment plugins don't like us!

Cold
sorry guys, pc decided it really didn't like me. I did warn ya...

Sounds like it was a good game. Pissed off that I missed it.

dreadpirate
thanks for the game last night, office was certainly close.

Shame about the CMP causing you problems as it looks a bit better than the ACE script we are using. Added bonus of forcing everyone to have a POV demo too.

Will have to try and do it again but with your full team out some time.

Incidentally, Our guy got booted on cbble for 3 teamkills, i guess that is something that is from standard public play left in the match script.

Good to see you have all your server & forum up again
www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/8/BarraSource.jpg

sick-lizard
given that mani is officially dead from the next update, going to rebuild the match server first with new stuff, will see if there is a new metamod version of cmp... wish they would hurry up with sourcemod.. or will see if can go totally with eventscripts stuff depends .. looking forward to sv_pure 2 for clan matches Smile

grr just found out crash could have been from running new css beta code Sad

whoops sorry folks..

pile of poo..

CenTinela
gg scats!! Hope will play again with less problems! :no:

Jump to Forum