cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Remember this game called TF2?
sick-lizard
according to the mail list they are putting up a lot of servers for the new play mode, could be interesting Smile

tomregev
From what I see it looks like it'll play out similar to Killing Floor, which would be awesome. Looking forward to see it.

Cpt Obvious
Playtesters talking about it on Reddit if anyone cant wait for info Smile

www.reddit.com/r/...

Undead2k
So has anyone managed to try the new mode yet? Whats it like?
sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

tomregev
It's pretty fun. Just don't use the queue system to play, search the server browser for mvm maps with less than 6 players.

Exxy
I did a round of it with Rho, Egg, and our friend Knickerless. I found it really fun and would recommend everyone to try it.

Word of warning though, Engineer is too fucking OP.
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

tomregev
I wouldn't say OP, but you really feel it when there isn't one. A dispenser is a must on some waves.

Mike
DL has a MvM server up which you're all welcome to use.

195.242.236.175:27022
Password: pandypants

Undead2k
Argh, wish I read your comment before Tom. Had 40 mins to spare and spent 30 mins just queuing for a server.

For the 10mins of gameplay I got; it reminded me a lot of the old unreal tournament mod, Defence Alliance. Looks like it could be a lot of fun :3
sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

Cpt Obvious
Was checking my youtube favourites backwards and found this old gem.
Reminded of old times when this was new and interesting and always pissed off some regulars.

Radoo
I remember this... After a long time not playing it, I played it this weekend for hours. Now I know why I was such in love with this game: it's just pure fun. After all the years, it's still one of the most entertaining games I played. Fuck World of Tanks with bad balancing, fuck Dota & co with players only whining about everyone else being a noob, and, last but not least, fuck Diablo III - a time waster where the only thing to do is farm and farm again so you can get to the next level of laser-crap bosses. TF2 is where epicness and fun met the players. Grin

Edited by Radoo on 26-02-2013 18:47

Jump to Forum