cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Brink
Radoo
I didn't base my opinion on GT's speech, but more on the video itself. The fighters don't move realistic, weapons require too much aim, grenades are inefficient, there are some special moves like wall jumps and some kind of crouch-hand-grip thing (I don't like it), maps look quite dark, and, last but not least, a DLC is already on the way from what I figured. It is like a messed mixed between Modern Warfare, Unreal Tournament and Borderlands. At least that's my opinion, you don't have to agree. Smile

sick-lizard
lol everything you have just said makes me want to play it more Grin

Cpt Obvious
hah yes same, thing i hated about fps like cod and others were stupidly good grenades and often easy aim.

Undead2k
I still can't make my mind up if I am going to get this or not. On one hand it looks like its going to be lots of fun but in the other hand I fear the game will not last very long.

I have already played this a few months back at the EuroGamer event last year. And yes it was a lot of fun. And worth queuing for an hour and a half for only a 30 minute game.

I managed to play all the classes but ended up going medic because our team was full of noobs running into the walls trying to look cool and failing.

I might just wait for the Christmas Steam Sales and hope BRINK is on the list. Hopefully it is still around by then.
sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

Raven
Luckily i was up when it was released instantly as of now brink has been removed from the UK store and people are unable to play their game if they havent decrypted it for some reason.

I had a quick hour on it in the morning and i really enjoyed just jumped straight into multiplayer mode albeit the laggy server browser screen and a few lags now and then but was really fun, the controls are fluid and easy to use with the objective wheel being handy, easy understanding of what each classes has to do and their role and was playing with some decent people.

Only had 1 crash so far and hasnt happened again yet so its pretty fun so far Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Jump to Forum