cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
League of Legends
Cpt Obvious
Bah game is trying to update but keep getting "warning unable to find package".
Also forums are down so info available...

Cpt Obvious
http://www.youtub...kxGQ3gWdrM

Oh my god the voice...
its so...

:3

marilyn at
my ingame name is marilyn83
we should try a 5vs5 CI match Rock

Leif
My summoner name is Leifalot. I have yet to play the game though.

Exxy
I downloaded LoL again and had a quick check through, and if I remember correctly, I used to play Ashe (The frost archer character) and sometimes went for Poppy or whatever her name was (The midget tank).

However, I need some practice in the game before I start rolling hardcore, and Vixen downloaded it aswell, so we'll probably play a few matches at some point :3
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Cpt Obvious
The matchmaking is a bit balls in that, annoying to play against level 20+ people when i owned the game for 3 days.

Exxy
Since I am too lazy to searh for any guides or something like that, I'd ask people here, since you guys seem to know your stuff.

I have always been the ranged agility or heavy stun characters in DoTA (Drove ranger, Dwarven Sniper, Skeleton King, Rogue knight etc), so is there any really good Ranged "assasins" or Tank characters with alot of stuns that is quite easy to jump into?

Edit: Heavy-damage magic-support is welcome for suggestions.

Edited by Exxy on 09-03-2010 17:40

wolflordandy
Erm, Teemo is a good easy to use range class, but only has a blind (stops physical attacks hitting) and mushroom traps that slow and do DoT if the enemy runs into them.

Tristana packs a punch, can rocket jump and has a big knock back, but no cc.

Ashe has a global arrow that stuns up to 4 seconds (if far away, point blank it does about .5 of a second) has a spray volley and all her shots can slow at cost to mana.

for lots of CC you want tanks really, though don't think any character has more then 1 main cc move.

Caster-wise, Fiddlesticks has a silence chain attack that can bounce onto the same chars several times, and a single target fear, and a life steal spell to boot.

Veigar has a BIG stun cage and high damage spells, but you burn through mana quick and can be hard to land the stun for beginners.

For nice CC tanks, try Blitzkrank, he has a grab (that stuns after) and a knock up attack that you can hit straight after with.

I think Sion is meant to be good, but not played as him, he gets a single target stun and has a shield bubble.

Cpt Obvious
http://www.league...hp?t=63199

i lold

Exxy
Me and Vix played two practice matches this evening, and I tried out the wolflooking dude (Can't remember his name, but he was pretty much the bloodseeker from DoTA), and I tried Fiddlesticks.

I am totally sticking with Fiddlesticks (BANSHEE LOL!) untill I find something ressembling the Blood mage or Lich from DoTA.

Cpt Obvious
start adding the people from the first post to friendlist then.
I need some pro to carry me to more wins cause i suck!

Exxy
Ok, so the motivation to play this game has been crippled abit after a quick game this morning.

There was this (i presume) Dutch fellow, who couldn't see past the fact my summoner was still level one, and kept calling me a fucktard and a noob.

Once I actually got some levels and we started doing some attempts for kills, they kept sending warwick and Yeti to fuck me over, which they did every single time. (I was playing fiddlesticks).

Throughout the entire game, he keeps claiming I am "Feeding" and me being a "son of a whore" throughout the entire game.

My question is; Is the entire LoL community full of kids and fucking immature cunts like this fucking nolifer, or is there actually some light in this tunnel?

Page
Sounds pretty much like DOTA to me Wink

Rofl teh cake
It is a free game, of course it is riddled with kids and immature fucks. You should just pick up to play with friends, don't give a fuck about randomers.

spaceboy
Yeah Exxy.. the general populace that play the game all appear to be retarded evil 12 year olds... like Cake said, I guess that's what happens when it's free, however depressing a view that may be of humanity.

However! That's why it's great that there's a bunch of us all starting to play.. as when you can play with 4 other people on your team that you know and like the game is a lot more fun Grin
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Page
Page219 is my name on it btw, haven't played a game yet but feel free to message me on steam if you want one. I'm not too bad at DOTA although I always played Enfo's more.

tomregev

Rofl teh cake wrote:
It is a free game, of course it is riddled with kids and immature fucks. You should just pick up to play with friends, don't give a fuck about randomers.

Free? in that case my summoner name shell be TomR once it's done downloading.

Cpt Obvious
Did something shocking, bought a random champ i have never played before... I hope Singed turns out to be as fun as he sounds like.

spaceboy
Yay! Exciting Obvious Grin I got Master Yi!
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Exxy
I think I've found my path of characters to play. I've come to the realization that I seem to play best with heavy nuke / heavy support characters like Tristana, Fiddlesticks, Katarina etc.

So count me in if you need supporters / heavy nukers.

Jump to Forum