cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Bad Company 2 Walk Through
Mike
Oh my God, that sniper rifle looks and sounds awesome.

Spaceboy wrote:
Having the screen go entirely black for a moment when you switch to the scope of a sniper rifle would drive me totally insane Sad

Maybe it's a balancing thing, it looks quite accurate and powerful. Hopefully it won't be one-shot kill and headshot kills'll stand out from regular kills Smile

wolflordandy

Mike wrote:
Oh my God, that sniper rifle looks and sounds awesome.

Spaceboy wrote:
Having the screen go entirely black for a moment when you switch to the scope of a sniper rifle would drive me totally insane Sad

Maybe it's a balancing thing, it looks quite accurate and powerful. Hopefully it won't be one-shot kill and headshot kills'll stand out from regular kills Smile

If its same as older BF games, then they'll have 3 or 4 different rifles, (2 bolt action, 2 auto) and they'll do different body hit damage (though they didnt ahve any one hit kill guns - unless headshots)

wolflordandy
Appologies for the wall of videos, but its needed, lol!
Quite a few more about on youtube, but I swear the people playing this haven't touched a BF game before as they seem very confused by it all.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

dr_icecream
Isn't it March 2010 yet?

wolflordandy
New game mode announced: 4v4v4v4 - Thats a 4 way 4 man team deathmatch!

YouTube Video

Rofl teh cake
looks promising. I can see this being really fun when playing with friends against 4 randomers. If Germany keeps its hands off censoring too much, instant buy.

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 20-12-2009 14:17

Leif
Ehh is it just me who gets annoyed by their Swedish accent?
I don't sound like that (or do I D:?).

dr_icecream
You do

wolflordandy

dr_icecream wrote:
You do

/this

wolflordandy
presenting...

YouTube Video

Conquest mode ala BF2/2142 Grin

NaughtyMe
Please God let this game being everything it is looking like.

(not like it's being hyped)
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

dr_icecream
Looks awesome.
One thing though, am I the only one who thinks the wearable amount of rockets is ridiculously high?

Rofl teh cake
Look at that fucking game. LOOK.

wolflordandy
You mean the rocket ammo supply?

If its the same as BF2, the normal stock was 4 on an AT guy (although support could always give you an ammo pack, thus refilling it). Tanks tended to take 2-3 AT missiles to kill them, 2 canon shots, or 1 TOW missile shot.

Although it took less hits if you hit soft spots, like rear armour, tracks, etc. (or bounced the canon shots so it hits the tank twice)

Cpt Obvious
I think ill start saving for a new comp after tv.
This just looks too damn good.

Mike

BETA Details:

Beta Begins/Ends Jan 28th/Feb 25th
Map Name Port Valdez
Players 32
Game Mode Rush
Environment Snow
Theme Vehicle and Infantry
Back Story The battle for Port Valdez is fought alongside the waterline towards a great oil industrial landscape in the Alaskan mountains. Using basically everything they've got the Russian forces are launching an airborne assault to knock out the oil industries in the area. In their arsenal there are Main Battle Tanks as well as fast-moving Quad Bikes and mobile armored AA. It's a vehicle focused battle, but with plenty of infantry combat.

Article

Preordered off Play just in case the Steam price sucks.

Edited by Mike on 23-01-2010 03:51

Mr G
blogs.battlefield.ea.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/battlefield_5F00_bad_5F00_company/01finished.jpgblogs.battlefield.ea.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/battlefield_5F00_bad_5F00_company/02finished.jpgblogs.battlefield.ea.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/battlefield_5F00_bad_5F00_company/03finished.jpg
blogs.battlefield.ea.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/battlefield_5F00_bad_5F00_company/04finished.jpgblogs.battlefield.ea.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/battlefield_5F00_bad_5F00_company/05finished.jpg

Humi
http://www.gametr...=1&sd=1_hd

watch the whole thing, lots of ingame scenes from the single player compaign. This game will beat the crap out of mw2.

wolflordandy
Ah didnt get around to posting it here! Been spamming that all over every forum I'm in! Yeah it looks epic!! Grin

Mike
Steam preorder's up.

Would it kill them to at least try to compete with other UK stores?

Jump to Forum