cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Team Fortress 2 Halloween Special
tomregev
http://teamfortress.com/post.php?id=3036

TF2 for 2.50 again.

Rofl teh cake
Hahahahaha, I loved the blogpost. Lying and betraying is my favorite past time. Grin

Ramini
must say I love this, I hope it gets introduced on other maps as a game mode or something. exploding pumpkins bring in a whole new level of tactical gameplay. suddenly theres areas you daren't walk in case you die instantly. all classes can set up booby traps behind doors. as a spy you can take out someone you'd never normally have a chance against with you (as I found out myself a few times unfortunately) and the pyros blowback+shotgun becomes effective.

Raven
Aye a fun update indeed getting us in the halloween spirit Grin the exploding pumpkins add variety and excellent sense of strategic tactics Grin
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

tomregev
I love the pumpkins, had one spawn right next to an engie nest, took out the whole thing with one rocket Grin

wolflordandy
Hope they make exploding barrels, etc on other maps too Smile

As a scout, I'm just running around with my pistol getting people running past them all the time hehe.

Cpt Obvious
I hope they pick cp_Glacier for their Christmas Special.
(pretty sure there will be one now).

Mike
Homer was the 27th person to get a Gibus from the website Wink

Gibus List

spaceboy
Oh wowie, somebody has good reactions Grin
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

alecom
Nice one homer!
You have some contact on the inside or something? Pfft

matswatz
Raising the sails...

images.travelpod.com/users/kevandrach/kev_and_rach.1218060660.raising-the-sails.jpg

Masson
Leif was 45th Pfft

Rofl teh cake
433 [Ci] rocketman
Thank god for Leif Grin

tomregev
Pfft, I got mine the manly way. By going on a 32 players pub and and destroying anyone with a hat.

spaceboy
I got mine the pansy way with Leif allowing me to kill him over and over Innocent
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Mike
I got mine by accident last night. Didn't even know what a Gibus was until I actually looked at the Halloween thing an hour later.

Also managed to make a certain someone rage in the process. You know who you are.

Humi
haha awesome Grin I remeber that when I loaded the halloween page, the image of the heavy's hat loaded quicker than the rest of the page so I figured I can maybe click on it and so it was.

Page
I got mine by dominating NoBrain Grin

wolflordandy

tomregev wrote:
Pfft, I got mine the manly way. By going on a 32 players pub and and destroying anyone with a hat.

I also did it this manly way, but think I was only on a server with 20 or so people... and dominated everyone who DIDNT have a hat :/

Jump to Forum