cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Borderlands
Rofl teh cake
That Local host thing is really killing my boner too. A game can be the shit, but it'll get ruined by lags and everything. Hosting isn't an easy job, not everyone can do it, demands a good puter and some really fast internet speed. And it's really problematic when someone from far away hosts.

Cpt Obvious
ye when we are scattered around europe..

Leif
Yay for having three IRL friends to play Borderlands with \o/

Slim The Chameleon
Thier really making this like some Fps mmo it's all about the lootz so obviously the AI will not be good. It's all about the purple phatz. Roll I will get it at some point prob not at launch tho.

Edited by Slim The Chameleon on 17-10-2009 02:05

Sammage
So for anyone interested in getting this game: I've bought a four-pack and sold 2 of the 3 spare copies I have so I have one spare copy of the game for sale! The game is £27 normally, but in a fourpack it's £21 per person. So pm me or add me on steam if you're interested buying my last copy.

EDIT: Found a buyer!

Edited by Sammage on 20-10-2009 22:28

Rofl teh cake
awww man, way too late Sad

Mike
Released in Germany on the 26th, but released on the 30th in the UK?

The hell?

spaceboy
Yeah but their version will no doubt have suicide bombers that explode into plumes of confetti Smile
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Raven
Aww man Sad
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Tinger
It's looking like they have removed split screen from pc Sad

Cpt Obvious

Tinger wrote:
It's looking like they have removed split screen from pc Sad

It's like they want it to fail...

matswatz
Yay for pre-loading
nothing but dust down here

Raven
Yesh preloading!

Undead2k
Well this sucks, the console community has got borderlands several days before the PC retail community, who gets it 6 days before us steam guys. Really not fair D:

Might see about downloading the retail version, play that until steam unlocks and then drag my saves back over and hopefully continue. The PC community seems to be getting raped a lot just recently :/

Raven
YouTube Video

Braag
Goddamn I want Borderlands... Yeah, I think I'll have to buy it as well. It looks like a lot of fun with some friends.

matswatz
YouTube Video

matswatz
Updated first post.

Raven
Awesome mats ty for finding the skills tree Grin

Cpt Obvious
Someone help me illegally obtain the game please so i can see if i can run it! Frown

Jump to Forum