Raven
My new headset finally arrived Grin
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Mr G
Morning

is it safe yet?

Edited by Mr G on 11-09-2009 09:33

wolflordandy
Morning... its 9:47, I'm doing work from home, anbd it actually looks nice outside.

I'm currently having a staring contest with a large spider on the other side of the room Sad

Rofl teh cake
muarnin. Its 10:50 over here, weather is pretty cloudy and I am enjoying my last official day of holiday in my underwear, while listening to Emilia Torrini or whatever her name is.... MY HEART IS BEATING LIKE A JUN-GLE-DRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKA

NaughtyMe
I emerged once again into the pawing mass of the underworld, thrusting their dirty paws at me, clasping the filth of E-sports and invitations of 2-for-1.

I trudged through the depths of Metro, the pages caress my leg - I must not tarry, it is though I were trudging through the very depths of a bog.

It is 0953, I survived my journey, but have been embroiled in a meeting since I arrived. I am in the office, safe. Looking through the tint of the windows, I look down on "johnny foreigner" queuing for a life...I want to shout "not in Croydon, there be no life here". Alas, it is double glazing and my shouts are unheeded.

I watch as they leave, smiles on their faces - another happy customer.

They are happy, I am merely in Croydon. A week is ending, I look forward to my afternoon ambulation, but am well aware of the peril that may fall betwixt am and pm...I must be watchful and ever wary, lest I not complete my work on time.

Hark! What will you do then if you are tardy?

I shall swear and catch a fucking taxi, chargred of course to the companys management account.

click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

tomregev
You're not Max Payne.

spaceboy
Morning! It's 10:22.. blarg!

For me Naughty is sounding more Dickensian than anything in Max Payne... also the quality of writing is better Wink

Undead2k
Good Morning. Its 10:50 and I don't have work today, yay longer weekends ;D

sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

tomregev
Well actually I was going to compare it to Hunter S Thompson at first, but it's not crazy enough, you got a point with Dickens but when this style is combined with the urban scenery it feels more like max payne.

Edited by tomregev on 11-09-2009 10:54

Devilz Slave
good morning, its 11:55 now and my weekend just started Grin
weather is pretty nice and this evenin there's friends bday Grin

Raven
Was woken at 7:15 this morning then went back to sleep now im up Grin
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

fefe
fuck you raven ._.
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Page
Good afternoon Grin

Naughty has nothing to complain about, every night I catch the tube which apparently terminates at Mordor Shock

Radoo
Morning, it's 2:28 AM in IaÅŸi, and the weather is just fine, a bit cloudy, but who cares, it's night. Smile

sick-lizard
good moaning!

YouTube Video

Edited by sick-lizard on 12-09-2009 08:28

Radoo
Morning again. You found NoBrain. Giggle

Undead2k
*Yawn* Good morning ;D
sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

Jump to Forum