cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » pimp my rig
 Print Thread
Pimp My Mousemat!
gori11a
Well it's hard to say really, the Deathadder was good and comfortable but after a while hurt the back of my hand.

The roccat Kone just feels more controlled/precise, side buttons feel more natural to use The TCU is usefull, as it actually worksCool.

Of course most of this is my preference.

The M3 Raptor i haven't used but got loads of good reviews and cost more than i would spend on a mouse, it's German made so should be well put together.

Hunt0r

Gori11a wrote:
The M3 Raptor i haven't used but got loads of good reviews and cost more than i would spend on a mouse, it's German made so should be well put together.

I had an M3 demoted it to my media computer as it kept going to sleep so was useless for sniping just my 2p worth

spaceboy
Ha ha ha, wow, you guys have a lot of mices Grin

Cpt Obvious
i just have my 3 year old g5 with broken mousewheel.

NaughtyMe
MX518 ftw!!!!!
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

fefe
Razer Copperhead ! Grin weee Grin

Gorilla wrote: ..., it's German made so should be well put together.

for sure it's good Grin
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Humi
Diamondback 3G + exactmatXcontrol! Innocent

gori11a

Hunt0r wrote:

Gori11a wrote:

I had an M3 demoted it to my media computer as it kept going to sleep so was useless for sniping just my 2p worth

Oh no, how does it sleep?

NaughtyMe wrote:
MX518 ftw!!!!!

I had one of those, jus passed it on to a mateWink

Hunt0r

Gori11a wrote:
Oh no, how does it sleep?

Well if you didnt move it for 20/30 seconds the next movement made to it wouldnt be registered for 1 second, so absolutely useless when using an awp in a cs match lol

sick-lizard
sounds like a good mouse to me, anything that lessens the effectiveness of the awp is a good thing surely?

tomregev

Gori11a wrote:
Well it's hard to say really, the Deathadder was good and comfortable but after a while hurt the back of my hand.

Yeah I had that too, but now that I got my wrist rest to the proper height it's fine.

Raven
Dons sent me a razer lachesis for free, even though when he sent it had raven written as part of the address
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

spaceboy
Oooooow, what's it like? Grin They look shiney.. if potentially uncomfortable :z But SHINEY! Grin ... GooRoo says G9 is apparently great for a claw kinda grip also, I guess no one has one or they woulda mentioned it, think it's a slightly different shape to the G5.

Page
I have a microsoft intellimouse! (5 buttons)
I really like it because it's the perfect fit for my hand and the way I hold my mice, but it'd be nice to get the same design but with a higher quality mouse.

Solo
Logitech G5 for me with a Razer Mantis mousemat (it's massive!)

spaceboy

NaughtyMe wrote:
I have the green one:

http://www.noidpad.com/?Var38=shop/li...&Var300=98

Hardpads suck arse in my opinion. Too uncomfortable and prone to sweat drops!

Oooow, I have heard tales of such hybrid pads.. what's it like? How errr, stiff is it... for want of a better word.. might help with the sweat drops, but yeah not sure I could go back to a fully cloth pad after using hard for so long... maybe one of these would be ok.

NaughtyMe
well I have the 3.5mm mousemat. The hybrid means that they treat the top layer with a plastic to make it "slidey". It IS a pretty firm mat, just not hard. It is also fucking huge!
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

spaceboy
I have decided to buy a nice new Logitech G9 :> I was thinking of getting a G9x (which is basically the same thing but with a max of 5000dpi instead of 3200) but in the end decided it probably wasn't worth paying an extra £15 ish for a level of sens I'd probably never see any benefit from. In strict adherence with the scientific method (changing but one thing at a timme) I'm going to use that for a bit and see if it solves my sweaty problems due to it having a better laser sensor than my diamondback (which is probably wishful thinking).. then if such things still happen I might try one of them thar noidypads and see if that helps Grin

matswatz
The only thing you need 5000dpi for in fps games is to play helicopter.
nothing but dust down here

spaceboy

matswatz wrote:
The only thing you need 5000dpi for in fps games is to play helicopter.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Grin

Jump to Forum