cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Physical activities :D
spaceboy
Playing TF2! Grin I have some insane thing with my brain where I can't totally divest myself from the game world.. so if I'm trying to make a tricky crouch jump or rocket jump I actually tense the muscles in my legs Shock I don't seem to be able to stop myself doing it at all and my knees actually end up really hurting if I play jump maps for a long time.. I am weird! Grin

Outside of that though I have a routine where I run one day, work out the next (pressups, situps and the like with a bit of dumbell lifting), then do nothing on Fridays which I call a rest day..but is really just a reward to keep the thing sustainable Grin

I do occasionally play golf (assuming pitch and putt counts).. but I haven't killed anyone yet ....(with a golf club.... yeah that's specific enough)... Grin

tomregev
lol, I also find myself sometimes moving around when making rocket jumps, especially on jump maps I tend to curve along the jump course.

Other then that I stand for hours at a time without a break on my job and play football with friends every now and then.

fefe
my ass hurts after a few stickysjumps
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Leif
Man you are all sick!

Devilz Slave
well, your are not leif?Devil

I'm just drumming, or doing sth with friends, but no sports (except TF2)(yes, I should do sth in RL, but I'm too lazy) - but drumming is sports also

Raven
You dont know how MUCH i want a drum kit and play the drums Shock
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Devilz Slave

Raven wrote:

I just can tell you, that drumming is an awesome, but damn expensive hobby (I just payed around 775€ (~655 GBP) for new cymbals, sticks and an new tomholder)

wolflordandy
I play field hockey when able, but been lax this last year or so. But sometimes it feels like ice-hockey.

photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v45/116/66/502317556/n502317556_5710_9232.jpg

It was a sunny day at the start of the match, and a blizzard half way through meant it had to be abandoned! (I'm the one at the back!)

Raven

Devilz Slave wrote:

Raven wrote:

I just can tell you, that drumming is an awesome, but damn expensive hobby (I just payed around 775€ (~655 GBP) for new cymbals, sticks and an new tomholder)

thats before even buying the actual drumkit itself Shock
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Devilz Slave

Raven wrote:
thats before even buying the actual drumkit itself Shock

sry, but what do you mean with it?Grin

tomregev
That those stuff cost so much and aren't even a full set (no base, toms, stands etc..).

Rofl teh cake
Er ist erschrocken, dass nur Teile so teuer sind. Wenn die Teile so teuer sind, dann muss ein komplettes Set eine halbe Niere wert sein Grin

Devilz Slave
2 lüngenflügel cake, wenn nich sogar mehr Pfft

@ tom
thx m8, now i got it xD

@ raven
well, in the beginning you daon't have to buy the best set there is, same with the cymbals, but its expensive anyway...

Undead2k
Wow you guys are active, mostly. I don't do anything apart from play games and work.

Humi
I used to play football for 8 years, but I stopped a few years ago and haven't done anything else since then.

Leif
I jog every now and then, but it could be more often though.

Rofl teh cake
Leif jogs and looks like the scout...

spaceboy
He only jogs his fastest when he's carrying a briefcase Smile

Slim The Chameleon
Last really physical activitie i did was go paintballing. It's alot of fun but it can really hurt espically when you get shot you have to put your hands up and walk out the area but people keep shooting you! bastards Angry Pop

Also there was this guy and he took it really serious he was shouting all these tactics to us. And at one point he said "i'm taking a last stand you guys get out of here!" and he ran into the enemy shouting and swearing and got shot to shit and all we could hear was him screaming, it was pretty funny. Roll

vadoom
I don't want to be too french here but the main element is whether or not you have a hot girlfriend/wife.
I won't go into specifics.

Jump to Forum