cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Idle in this thread for Weapon Unlocks!
Rofl teh cake
Got a Cloak and dagger, got it after idling for like 1 minute.
Now I just want a Dead Ringer, then I can die happily.

slicker
Guys let me get this str8 , we also can unlock hats with this update ? I`ve allready seen a couple of medics with hats on the server. I was under the impression that the hats will come later .

1x ambassador
1x dead ringer (awesome new toy , i hope they remove the retarded sound when coming oostealth)
3x natascha
2x bluts
3x flare guns
1x razorback
1x piss

tomregev
lol, yeah all hats are out, they just have a very low drop rate (1% every time you get an item).

vadoom
So i should own half a hat?

tomregev
Technically, but that not how statistics work.

matswatz
img41.imageshack.us/img41/8716/1243114991339.jpg
nothing but dust down here

BiGFooT
Another jar of piss instead of a bow. Fuck that

alecom
lmao matswatz

NaughtyMe
2 ambassadors and nothing else apart rfrom duplicates - this is nauseating
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

spaceboy
I was running out of room so I had to have a cull of my incredible blutsauger collection Frown I now only have the following duplicates:

1 x Blutsauger
1 x Kritz
1 x Backburner
1 x Flare Gun
1 x Axtinguisher
1 x Natascha
1 x Sandvich
1 x KGBs
1 x FAN
1 x Bonk Atomic Punch Drink
1 x Sandman
2 x Dead Ringer
1 x Cloak & Dagger
1 x Huntsman
1 x Jarate
2 x Razorback

Right now all I need is an ubersaw to have a dupblicate of everything.. oh.. AND A FUCKING AMBASSADOR!!! DAMN YOU GAME!!!

Edited by spaceboy on 28-05-2009 12:03

tomregev
Got got my razorback, meaning I finally have all of the new unlocksParty.

Next on the agenda: a goddamn hatAngry

Edited by tomregev on 28-05-2009 11:17

NaughtyMe
I have 5 x Ambassadors - and that is all the unlocks I have. It's not that I'll be playing Sniper or Spy regularly with these unlocks, but it would be nice to at least try out the fucking things.

At this moment Valve can sniff my knob-cheese.
click->

Rofl teh cake
Received a razorback today... the one of the items I wanted the least.

spaceboy
Interesting... http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?n...sc&start=0 .. frankly I'm too scared to try it out just in case..but it certainly would be beneficial not having to run tf2 all day Frown

tomregev
Fuck that.

Also I think something's wrong with the system, I didn't get anything since noon yesterday, not even spares.

spaceboy
Yeah, valve's apparently tinkering about with it constantly at their end.. so it's perfectly conceivable that they have or will add something to try to stop idling.. or just break the system entirely, as is their want Smile .. but yeah, only one unlock was attained by anyone on the idle server last night Frown

wolflordandy
I'd feel cheap idling, so I'm not doing it. It cheapens getting the rare stuff, though its understandable for the weapon unlocks Sad

NaughtyMe

wolflordandy wrote:
I'd feel cheap idling, so I'm not doing it. It cheapens getting the rare stuff, though its understandable for the weapon unlocks Sad

I'm 34, I don't care if it cheapens stuff, Valve should just stop fucking around and give us the fucking weapons.
click->

Masson
i much preferred grinding achievements. atleast that was sometimes fun, instead of hoping for a random new item, and being rewarded with a sandvich or flare gun or something equally as cock

Mike
Although I'm not a big fan of achievements (or unlockables for that matter), I do like this "Kill everyone you meet" achievement, that's going to be satisfying.

I wonder who will be my unlucky 1000th person to die. Hopefully it'll be "Mr I-look-like-Samuel-L-Jackson-from-Pulp-Fiction-now-that-I've-got-a-fro".

Jump to Forum