cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Announcement: Valve will drop support after sniper/spy update
alecom

NaughtyMe wrote:
You learned you were 35-44 from TV?! Did you're mom deliver a shock announcement or something on Oprah?!

lmao

Mike

NaughtyMe wrote:
... Did you're mom deliver ...

Your

krakyn
Tom you need to change British to English. Ireland vs Scotland or Wales is normally good natured unless Warren Gatland tries to talk shit. Cool

NaughtyMe

Mike wrote:

NaughtyMe wrote:

Your

Fuck off, I know. I was rushed and thinking about something else...go screw a donkey.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Page

AgrippA wrote:
For all those on exams right now (not just cake):: computer games are not and should never be a subsitiute for real life. Even if you dont like them, exams are important and have a direct effect on your future. computer games like tf2 and KF are transitory and a hobby at best.

You sound like someone who has learnt from experience and is doomed to repeat the unheeded warnings Sad

wolflordandy

Page wrote:

AgrippA wrote:
For all those on exams right now (not just cake):: computer games are not and should never be a subsitiute for real life. Even if you dont like them, exams are important and have a direct effect on your future. computer games like tf2 and KF are transitory and a hobby at best.

You sound like someone who has learnt from experience and is doomed to repeat the unheeded warnings Sad

At this very moment I'm doing work I had a 2 week extension on, and is due in at 9:30 this morning, so in about 7 hours. I've still got shit tons to do...

We never learn... but we get better at doing it Wink

-un-faithful

Mike wrote:
NaughtyMe wrote:

Your

Fuck off, I know. I was rushed and thinking about something else...go screw a donkey.

.....but let MrG viddie it while you do, he like it.

Chill =]

agrippa

Page wrote:

AgrippA wrote:

Actually no ive always managed to work through it, but i have alot of friends who didnt.

Jump to Forum